Thread: Your perfect sporting breakbarrel?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    This feels a bit like a friendly challenge coming on, may be I need to do a 99 with a .25 flake, unless I do what Craig said at the bash and put the LGV piston I have in an 80 (but then that defeats the 99 object then) but like Craig says, I have so many other projects to finish first with so little time to do them in.
    Tony wins straight away. I can safely guarantee my rifles will still be in pieces by that date - and those pieces will be scattered all over the house (and the houses of friends) for a long time...
    My .25 HW95 however, should be finished - that's only taken me four years to get around to it...
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Tony wins straight away. I can safely guarantee my rifles will still be in pieces by that date - and those pieces will be scattered all over the house (and the houses of friends) for a long time...
    My .25 HW95 however, should be finished - that's only taken me four years to get around to it...
    Don't know about me winning any challenges, my friend, but I'll certainly relish seeing that 95.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!