Thread: .177 HW30S and HW99S for MPL shooting.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I love to buy locally, but having just paid this morning £13.49 for a tin of jsb exact jumbo's in 22, it is the last tin i will be buying there, placed a big(for me)pellet order with JSR £2+ per tin on pellets(except the hobby's), i feel disloyal but when it makes every 5th tin free loyalty has a price...

Quote Originally Posted by robthedog View Post
    I love to buy locally, but having just paid this morning £13.49 for a tin of jsb exact jumbo's in 22, it is the last tin i will be buying there, placed a big(for me)pellet order with JSR £2+ per tin on pellets(except the hobby's), i feel disloyal but when it makes every 5th tin free loyalty has a price...
    Your local shop may not have the bulk buying power of the big online dealers so he may not be able to compete on price - but it may be worth asking him so he has the opportunity to compete - if he can.

He is also open at 7.30am too so that is quite handy if you need something quickly so it is a difficult decision.

If everyone stops buying from him he will have to close - and that would be a shame as there are so few good local shops left these days.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Very true, but i doubt he can match savings of £2.50/£3.00 a tin, which there is on the jsb's, i don't mind a £1 per tin extra to be able to buy locally.