Thread: Hawk 10x42 tactical (First Impression)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    deano is offline Crack!.......Wheeee........Thup
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet boy View Post
    What's the Illuminated Reticle like on this particular scope?I've seen through some makes of scopes and their version of the IR,and some I gotta say are pretty shocking!Would be interesting to know what this scope is like in low light for Dusk/Dawn Shooting too?
    Any advice would be very much appreciated.
    Thankyou.
    no reflection of IR in the tube, really good ret when illuminated, very sharp, doesnt blur once lit either.

i use it for shooting in low light - find it to be perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by deanc2226 View Post
    no reflection of IR in the tube, really good ret when illuminated, very sharp, doesnt blur once lit either.

i use it for shooting in low light - find it to be perfectly fine.
    Thankyou dean.This scope could probably be the best value for money scope on the Market today?!
    Daystate Renegade .177,Daystate Forester LE .22,Daystate Huntsman Classic .177,Daystate Huntsman Regal .177,Daystate Bullpup 2000 .177,Weihrauch HW45 Custom .22,Weihrauch Silverstar .22,Weihrauch HW77K SE .22,Weihrauch HW35E .22.

i dertainly rate it very highly, and think that there is very few scopes on the market in this price bracket that can compete.

Well I have recently bought two, a 6.5 -20 for the HMR and an 8.5 - 25 for my 22 - 250 and I must say I am very very impressed with their glass and build. Sold a Schmidt of my 22 - 250 simply because its usage didn't reflect its value but this has been a great replacement. The BRC data is a real bonus also.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah, the BRC data seems to tie in quite well with my HMR trajectory and half-mil ret, just allows an extra dimension to the scope, hope they continue with this line of scopes for a while.

how's the half-mil's pan out for the 22-250, take it you're only using the first one out to 300yds!!

Summat like

fancy getting another to put on the CF! i reckon it would work well on .243, so might pop one on to see.