Thread: Autumn Bash 17th and 18th September 2022

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Phew! I didn't think you where going, Karen won't be joining me until late Saturday afternoon as she has to go to London.

Pete
    Sorry matey. Of course I'm coming.. I only ever missed out on one Bash where I couldn't get out of working (down at MotoGP at Silverstone) and, even then, swerved by on the Friday and Saturday evenings. I've booked a few days' holiday and we had a (very rare) night out last night so couldn't look in.

Be fantastic to see you again, Petey Boy. Will Taz be making his appearance with you or later with Karen?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Be fantastic to see you again, Petey Boy. Will Taz be making his appearance with you or later with Karen?
    I'll be coming up in the van with Taz on Friday night and Karen will be joining us on Saturday in the car (obviously).

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    I'll be coming up in the van with Taz on Friday night and Karen will be joining us on Saturday in the car (obviously).

Pete
    Awesome! Love that little Tazzy Dogdog.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!