Thread: Valuations please

Valuations please

I have been out of the shooting world for several years now and still have a number of bits and bobs in the collection which are sitting around gathering dust. As such, I've really lost touch with what's what so would really appreciate some honest valuations for the following:

1) Custom Crosman 1322 in excellent condition doing 11.5 FPE with a 12 inch barrel with the following:

- Steel breech
    - Blue flat top piston and valve
    - Custom pump handle
    - Brass safety bar
    - Brass barrel band with front sight and threaded for silencer
    - Black aluminium stock adapter
    - M4 style retractable stock (believe this is a Tippman)
    - Target wood grips
    - Custom bolt
    - Custom flat faced trigger

2) Nikko Stirling Diamond 1-4x24 (30 mm) with mounts (No. 4 dot reticle) in excellent condition

3) Air Arms TX200HC in .177 (Beech) with a few small cosmetic scratches on the stock from hunting owned from new for about 7 years

Also, what is the latest on shipping guns these days? Is it still RMSD special delivery for pistols and ParcelForce 48 hr for rifles? Do you need to declare the contents of the package when you ship it off or can you just label 'sporting goods'?

Many thanks in advance!

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Quote Originally Posted by oling View Post
    I have been out of the shooting world for several years now and still have a number of bits and bobs in the collection which are sitting around gathering dust. As such, I've really lost touch with what's what so would really appreciate some honest valuations for the following:

1) Custom Crosman 1322 in excellent condition doing 11.5 FPE with a 12 inch barrel with the following:

- Steel breech
    - Blue flat top piston and valve
    - Custom pump handle
    - Brass safety bar
    - Brass barrel band with front sight and threaded for silencer
    - Black aluminium stock adapter
    - M4 style retractable stock (believe this is a Tippman)
    - Target wood grips
    - Custom bolt
    - Custom flat faced trigger

2) Nikko Stirling Diamond 1-4x24 (30 mm) with mounts (No. 4 dot reticle) in excellent condition

3) Air Arms TX200HC in .177 (Beech) with a few small cosmetic scratches on the stock from hunting owned from new for about 7 years

Also, what is the latest on shipping guns these days? Is it still RMSD special delivery for pistols and ParcelForce 48 hr for rifles? Do you need to declare the contents of the package when you ship it off or can you just label 'sporting goods'?

Many thanks in advance!
    Not sure about some of this, the only one I'd chuck my hat in the rig with a value for is the TX, and if standard say £300ish

Postage wise your mostly correct, but it's PF48hr express and must be presented in person at a post office, limit is £100 insurance even if you pay more, and you have to declare it as UK Legal Air Rifle/Pistol etc. - obviously no FAC or filled cylinders, they have to be part of the gun and empty, you can't send even empty unattached cylinders if your sticking to the rules.

For smaller items like pistols, you can use RMSD or signed for first class, still declare what it is - if it gets x-rayed and you haven't declared it your asking for trouble, but your call. You can get enhanced insurance on this though, so a good bet for smaller items or perhaps an action?

There are lots of people not up on this, so expect some controversy
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired