Quote Originally Posted by Jochen L. View Post
Definitely not, but it wont foul you by showing the wrong ranges ( as far as can say it after 2 month of use ) or having the crosshair on the wrong point. Just a near to perfect tool that makes you able to do your job proper.

But at least the best tool is only trumpery in a dump fools hand, as there is a saying over here. It depends on the shoot if he hits or miss. And this is the reason I want it, for I don't want to worry if it was me or the scope any longer.

To the reticule, there will be one that is designed by one of the BFTA- topshoots. The arguments for every mark on it are well & reasonable and showing the experience of its designer. I'm not sure if I may say more.

I'll use that reticule from the next year on, hoping that this is the next step to make it perfect.

As far as I know it shall be released in early spring,
Might be it takes a little bit longer for there where some minor difficulties on that ones having the reticule on the second focal plane, and there are some shoots that want to have this, in fact the majority over here.
I'm tiered to argue against that, for you can have both as you like it, so every fool to its own ( another saying )

Cheers Jochen

PS

It should be mentioned that we got one of the brightest moons I saw this year.
Not in my garden it was not.
Anyway if the new 50 is as good as you say I might even buy one, but after all a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush.
I should be carefull with your german sayings, they may not translate in the way you intend. I'm presuming that you did not intend to be insulting?