Thread: Another pistol competition

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Target Mk 2

TARGET FILE REMOVED AND NOW IN POST #33

OK Chaps

Assuming Graeme's rule is the same length as mine (), it rather looks as though the ISSF are somewhat less generous than the NSRA. The single bull version attached to my earlier post had only a measly 13.8cm '2' scoring ring, compared with his measured 18cm. What's 5 cm between friends ?? !!

Protoype v2 single bull only (1 page) target attached. Took a fair bit of tweaking, but trial print runs now has this checking out at a perfect 18cm.

WIll attempt to re-do a 4-bull single sheet edition, but will have to be restricted to the '6' ring at best. Prob won't be able to sort this much before end of the week. So you'll have to 'do' with using more sheets of paper 'til then.

Graeme .... Be grateful if you'd print this off and OK it, or advise if any further adjustments needed.

Biggles
    Last edited by biggles; 30-11-2007 at 09:14 PM. Reason: to remove pdf file
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member