Thread: Most accurate target pistol.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichM96 View Post
    Hi derekm, I’m keeping my eyes open for a TAU 7 Match coming up in the s/h market. Tried Sure shot Airguns but they can’t get them, Brexit, also tried an email to TAU BRNO to see if they would sell one direct, no reply.
    Try a proper letter by snail mail. Maybe less chance of being overlooked. Many years ago I was after an Alfa Proj target pistol and the quoted price here was IIRC around £400, but no-one, including the importer, had stock. I contacted the company and they sold me one for (IIRC again) £175 including postage and VAT (as we were then in the EU). Worth trying Czech gunshops too. There is a lot of imaginative pricing in this country and not only for guns.
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,
    Baikal IZH 53 pistol, Gamo CFX Royal,177, Umarex SA-10 CO2 pistol.

Most accurate target pistol

Quote Originally Posted by derekm View Post
    Try a proper letter by snail mail. Maybe less chance of being overlooked. Many years ago I was after an Alfa Proj target pistol and the quoted price here was IIRC around £400, but no-one, including the importer, had stock. I contacted the company and they sold me one for (IIRC again) £175 including postage and VAT (as we were then in the EU). Worth trying Czech gunshops too. There is a lot of imaginative pricing in this country and not only for guns.
    Thanks derekm, worth a try. 👍