Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kibworth Open HFT Rnd9 Nov 28th Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Mental note... do not leave Bruce alone with a coffee table and spokeshave...

Another absolutely cracking course! It must have taken NTO absolutely ages to get that authentic Coventry-after-the-bombing look skilfully recreated in mud.
    Still trying to work out what they’re actually trying to do there, the huge mound at the end of the track looks like something Evil Knieval would use to jump a line of buses. I have an old skateboard lying about (only one iffy wheel) if NTO fancies donning a tasselled pearly white cat suit and trying to clear that JCB?
    Just a thought…
    …Besides the look might be a little more becoming than that hat. I kept thinking of Errol the hamster for some reason….

Thoroughly enjoyed the course; especially as I decided to do it standing and so STAY CLEAN!! Admittedly my boots looked a bit like muppet feet by the end but at least I wasn’t going to bond with the car seats again.
    I left Dad gleefully *cough* scrubbing his jacket, trousers, kneepads, elbow pads… in the sink.

I have to say that star of the show had to be Bruce’s rather magnificent stock. For those who haven’t seen it, it really is a sight to behold. It may well have a bumper and wiper blades fitted shortly. There are not many stocks you can have an unsupported stander and use the hamster as a monopod. Incidentally, if you’re reading this Bruce, Andrea wanted me to let you know about these which would top it off a treat… just go onto ‘the bay’ and enter this item no.150385459611.
    Not sure if a naked flame could be construed as a windicator….

Quote Originally Posted by batfink View Post
    Another absolutely cracking course! It must have taken NTO absolutely ages to get that authentic Coventry-after-the-bombing look skilfully recreated in mud.
    Still trying to work out what they’re actually trying to do there, the huge mound at the end of the track looks like something Evil Knieval would use to jump a line of buses. I have an old skateboard lying about (only one iffy wheel) if NTO fancies donning a tasselled pearly white cat suit and trying to clear that JCB?
    Just a thought…
    …Besides the look might be a little more becoming than that hat. I kept thinking of Errol the hamster for some reason….

Thoroughly enjoyed the course; especially as I decided to do it standing and so STAY CLEAN!! Admittedly my boots looked a bit like muppet feet by the end but at least I wasn’t going to bond with the car seats again.
    I left Dad gleefully *cough* scrubbing his jacket, trousers, kneepads, elbow pads… in the sink.

I have to say that star of the show had to be Bruce’s rather magnificent stock. For those who haven’t seen it, it really is a sight to behold. It may well have a bumper and wiper blades fitted shortly. There are not many stocks you can have an unsupported stander and use the hamster as a monopod. Incidentally, if you’re reading this Bruce, Andrea wanted me to let you know about these which would top it off a treat… just go onto ‘the bay’ and enter this item no.150385459611.
    Not sure if a naked flame could be construed as a windicator….
    Im sure you mean Errol Flynn
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    Im sure you mean Errol Flynn
    Um.... hmmm..... nope, I've had a good long think and even tried a quick Google.....

.... but I can't find any reference of Errol Flyn wearing a blonde Spaniel on his head.

Ratty gunner and Ratty catcher are you related, anyway you pair of softies thank you for your kind words although reading between the lines i can see you calling me a B*****D but i will enjoy the ups while i can because when the Bulgarian M get hold of me i will name you two as spies
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Ratty gunner and Ratty catcher are you related, anyway you pair of softies thank you for your kind words although reading between the lines i can see you calling me a B*****D but i will enjoy the ups while i can because when the Bulgarian M get hold of me i will name you two as spies
    OMG!!!!!!!!
    You don't mean........

.surely not......

MADAME CHALET OF THE BULGARIAN WOMBLE MAFIA!!!

I've heard about those Buttercup Muffins and Daisy Tea. Be very very careful. As Orinoco pointed out, eating them whilst still warm can have terrible consequences on ones constitution. Still, at least you've got the big hat ready.....

OMG!!!!!!!!
    You don't mean........

.surely not......

MADAME CHALET OF THE BULGARIAN WOMBLE MAFIA!!!

I've heard about those Buttercup Muffins and Daisy Tea. Be very very careful. As Orinoco pointed out, eating them whilst still warm can have terrible consequences on ones constitution. Still, at least you've got the big hat ready.....
    Be worried be very worried i know people, not dead people but people who are something, sleep with one eye open tonight is all im saying, gotta go the Don is on the phone
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Whatever happened to Windy Miller anyway?

[Quote: Be worried be very worried i know people, not dead people but people who are something, sleep with one eye open tonight is all im saying, gotta go the Don is on the phone. Quote ]

Blimey, you know Mrs Honeyman from Trumpton! Wow, didn't think she was still active.... always thought there was something iffy going on there. Always hanging around the town square talking into that pram and watching the factory worklers and the soldiers at the fort....

[Quote: Be worried be very worried i know people, not dead people but people who are something, sleep with one eye open tonight is all im saying, gotta go the Don is on the phone. Quote ]

Blimey, you know Mrs Honeyman from Trumpton! Wow, didn't think she was still active.... always thought there was something iffy going on there. Always hanging around the town square talking into that pram and watching the factory worklers and the soldiers at the fort....
    Worklers ??????????? I also know Captain Scarlet and a few mysterons, as well as Virgil and Scott and Joe 90 not to mention Spot the Dog so watch it you
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Smile Ratgunner

No need,

Me and Rattycatcher killed all those Scrotes! years ago, ze Bulgars vill be as Pussy in your hands Hahah!!

NB: For those unintelligent Fools! (pah!) who thought I meant Putty?

You just don't know NTO

I do like all this Banter i must admit but i have to visit the Evil Bay now as i need to get a van before Xmas and before some smart ass says whats wrong with my Sleigh, thats not funny
    [B] Yipee ki yay

I do like all this Banter i must admit but i have to visit the Evil Bay now as i need to get a van before Xmas and before some smart ass says whats wrong with my Sleigh, thats not funny
    We could put some wheels and a pillion seat on Bruces stock? I undestand it already has a trailer attachment.

Thumbs up

Just like to say congratulations to Roger Dyson, scoring 57 on that course with a springer is world class shooting IMHO, well done mate!

ATB Steve
    Walther LGV, HW97k, HW95k, FWB Sport 124 & HW 45 all in .177

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    No need,

Me and Rattycatcher killed all those Scrotes! years ago, ze Bulgars vill be as Pussy in your hands Hahah!!

NB: For those unintelligent Fools! (pah!) who thought I meant Putty?

You just don't know NTO
    As for killing all them scrotes ive seen both your shooting capabilities so you must have bored them to death
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Smile Ratgunner

T is the common denominator in Tuna and Tweed and your welcome mate

I'm not sure what a deninator Er!......denonim........Eff! it

Don't you dare call me common You Git!!

Smile Ratgunner

Quote:
    Originally Posted by steve prime
    [!

Ya wearin too much Tweed ya Welly!
    there are far more Pigs in the World than Tuna, Save The Tuna, the Pound's worth Naff all anyway

Ooops! nearly forgot, Thanks Steve and Sarah for the Wine and Card, much appreciated, Ratty.

T is the common denominator in Tuna and Tweed and your welcome mate[/quote]

Also in T**t

Re: T**t!

You know best Lard Ass!