Thread: The best co2 pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    not read this thread as i know the answer.......crosman 600

Quote Originally Posted by loiner1965 View Post
    Oh Yes, definitely, though I think you would be hard pushed to get one within the budget of £200

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Quote Originally Posted by jassi View Post
    Oh Yes, definitely, though I think you would be hard pushed to get one within the budget of £200
    Thats the reason I kept me gob shut!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

My Drulov is not knackered. Apart from the trigger I have not adjusted any thing and I use Wadcutter pellets such as Bisley practice and my Drulov doesn't like 6 pellets. Its not an opinion its an observation. If you can tell me how to adjust my Drulov so it will fire 6 pellets reliably I would like to know.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    If it won't shoot 6 reliably it may just be that you have one with worn fingers that will never manage it.
    Otherwise it's a case of stripping the gun and setting up the internal adjustments first then fine tuning with the external ones.
    I picked up an excellent Anschutz .22 target rifle from a fellow club member BTW so they do exist - it's a Model 54 Match and is very good out to 100 Yards

- Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Quote Originally Posted by loiner1965 View Post
    They keep asking but it's a 600 all the way

I've own or have owned most of them Umarex (S&W, PPK, CP88.....), Crosman, Daisy,Tanfoglio and all the rest but my keeper is the 600( or my 2000 Makarov, Zastava/ Drulov/ Daisy 622X)

Buy the gun that suits your needs the BB guns are fun but you may soon get bored with the poor accuracy.

If you want a clone gun the try a CP88 or a S&W both different but will do the job or even a Mak with lead BBs.

If you want a proper semi-auto hold out for Crosman 600, Zastava or a Drulov.

Lets not talk about a LP50 just yet.
    Zastava Owners Club.