Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn Bash 17th and 18th September 2022

Autumn Bash 17th and 18th September 2022

I have, with kind permission, obtained the use of a field for the purposes of a bash.

Just a field with two portaloos. Water in bottles again. I can do a water run for those with big jugs or water carriers.

For those who have not been before, search Carrier Landscapes. The field is opposite their main entrance.

....Event and Payment Details.

17th and 18th of September 2022 Boinger Bash

This will just be a weekend of chatting about guns, shooting, eating, drinking and getting to meet folks.

THE PRICE

£25 including camping over the full weekend (3 nights or more if required)

£12.50 for just the one day attendance.

Part of this payment is for me to insure on the field so that folks without their own shooting insurance can attend.

THE VENUE

Quigley Bottom Shooting Club
    Station Road
    Upper Broughton
    Melton Mowbray
    Leicestershire
    LE14 3BQ

HOW IT WORKS

Payment by bacs to the following account please:-

Payee --------------- Mr N C Page
    Sort Code ---------- 40-47-86
    Account Number --- 43024318

If you put your BBS username as the reference I can then add your username to the paid list.

Cheques by arrangement to usual address.

I will not be organising a licensed bar on site but as your cars will be accessible inside the site I suggest you bring your own.

There will be a kettle with tea and coffee. No BBQ at this time.

There is no running water. A water run will be arranged for lunch time (ish).

There is no rubbish disposal. Please sort your waste into burnable, aluminium cans to go to charity and glass. It is hoped you can take some glass home with you.

Payment by bacs to

For a precise destination please google Carrier Landscapes. The gate entrance is 50m down the road opposite Carrier Landscapes.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Count me in mate, funds sent. I can't wait

Fingers crossed I might be able to attend this one but will have to wait and see what new date the hospital give me for my shoulder op after the last was cancelled.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I’m in
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Payment already sent Neil for Karen and me, looking forward to annoying Tone again

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Unfortunately, prior engagement Neil. Have fun though, the rest of you.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Count me in Neil
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

YAY!

Here we go again, peeps, for another wonderful weekend of boingery fun.

Craigy-P and I are in.

Sleepometer says 69 to go.

Ish!

56 to go, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    YAY!

Here we go again, peeps, for another wonderful weekend of boingery fun.

Craigy-P and I are in.

Sleepometer says 69 to go.

Ish!

56 to go, peeps.

BOING!
    Phew! I didn't think you where going, Karen won't be joining me until late Saturday afternoon as she has to go to London.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Dogs at the bash

Hello Neil
    As per above. Can we bring dogs on leads and if there are any shaded areas leave them in the car? I would like a one day attendance if possible.

Peeps,

These weekends represent the most possible fun one could wish to have whilst keeping your clothes on!

It will be fantastic to meet up once again with the many returnees who have become good friends. The very best of friends of the most genuine, friendly calibre.

But it will be awesome to also welcome new people to The Bash. Come along and shoot your legal limit rifles and pistols in a safe but fun and informal environment. Meet fellow enthusiasts. See and try other people's guns. Talk guns, pellets, scopes, accessories, tuning, tips, tricks etc. It really is the perfect way to meet fellow enthusiasts and so many, having made their first visit, come back for more.

Come along and enjoy; I guarantee you'll love it.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Dornfelderliebe View Post
    Hello Neil
    As per above. Can we bring dogs on leads and if there are any shaded areas leave them in the car? I would like a one day attendance if possible.
    Be great to meet you. Your dog dogs can even be with us under the gazebos if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Phew! I didn't think you where going, Karen won't be joining me until late Saturday afternoon as she has to go to London.

Pete
    Sorry matey. Of course I'm coming.. I only ever missed out on one Bash where I couldn't get out of working (down at MotoGP at Silverstone) and, even then, swerved by on the Friday and Saturday evenings. I've booked a few days' holiday and we had a (very rare) night out last night so couldn't look in.

Be fantastic to see you again, Petey Boy. Will Taz be making his appearance with you or later with Karen?

Quote Originally Posted by Speedmaster2 View Post
    Fingers crossed I might be able to attend this one but will have to wait and see what new date the hospital give me for my shoulder op after the last was cancelled.
    Fingers crossed that all goes to plan for you; be great to see you again.

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Count me in mate, funds sent. I can't wait
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I’m in
    Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Payment already sent Neil for Karen and me, looking forward to annoying Tone again

Pete
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Count me in Neil
    Yay, yay, yay and yay!