Thread: New Review Ginb Custom Stock for AA S400

New Review Ginb Custom Stock for AA S400

Hi,

I've just finished my review on the Ginb custom stock for my Air Arms GML S400.

Pretty good value at the moment at around 280 Euros at a quality level that really did surprise me.

They do a huge range of styles for loads of different makes of airguns as well.

Have Fun

Mark

Find it Here :- www.cones-stuff.co.uk under airguns

That stock is astonishing..... oh I wish you could get Ginb stocks for a superten . And it's a GML.......why isn't there a 'I'm insanely jealous' smiley?!

That stock is beautiful

Mine is due next week, just had the tracking number from Andrea.
    They just look so good. This set-up is my project for the next few months.
    your review is really good, your home page was a good read and as you said, there'll be a few more about once shooters see them on the ranges.
    CZ455 American .22LR, Marlin 1894 .357 and 1935 8mm Mauser K98k S42/G (RC), Remy .308 AICS, RPR 6.5 creedmoor, no4 1* LB 1943, NRA RCO

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!

Stock

Looks great Mark. I'm having 2 made at the minute and Andrea can't wait to get hers after seeing yours! What type of oil did you use on it?

On a side note Mark, knowing how you like these things. I'm having a knife made for me by Stuart Barker soon, got to come up with some handle ideas still though. He said to say hello.

Great review.

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    Looks great Mark. I'm having 2 made at the minute and Andrea can't wait to get hers after seeing yours! What type of oil did you use on it?

On a side note Mark, knowing how you like these things. I'm having a knife made for me by Stuart Barker soon, got to come up with some handle ideas still though. He said to say hello.

Great review.

Ryan
    Hi Ryan,

I did wonder if you would know Stuart.

The Oil is Napier London Gunstock Finish. One bottle will probably do about 15 stocks! It contains linseed oil along with other stuff to make it dry faster.

Thanks

Mark

Nice stock Mark.

Makes the whole GML bit look so much better!
    BSA Mercury .22, Steyr SSG69, Enfield No4 Mk1*, Schmeisser AR15 Ultramatch, 1938 Mauser KKW K98 Trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul101 View Post
    Mine is due next week, just had the tracking number from Andrea.
    They just look so good. This set-up is my project for the next few months.
    your review is really good, your home page was a good read and as you said, there'll be a few more about once shooters see them on the ranges.
    Its arrived and looks and feels great, just got to finish it.
    Its just a mirror image of yours and I hope to finish it as good as yours.
    I had a dream last night of Danni and Kylie Minogue in bed waiting for me with my lefthanded Ginb FT stock, a polishing session, Heaven.
    CZ455 American .22LR, Marlin 1894 .357 and 1935 8mm Mauser K98k S42/G (RC), Remy .308 AICS, RPR 6.5 creedmoor, no4 1* LB 1943, NRA RCO