Thanks for the input Darren and Karlos. I paid £110 for it a couple of years back so it seems i got a bargain.
The optics are bright (compared to the other scopes i have - Simmons, Tasco) and i'm very happy with it.
I'm thinking of selling it because i want to fund a Venom Cobra. I've also bought some vinatge German scopes (whose names escape me at the time of writing this!) and am very impressed by their clarity and robustness. They have the post reticule and are built like a tank. I find they seldom lose zero even after heavy field knocks and this is not due to the mounts as they are the same mounts i used on other modern scopes which shifted zero. I would be interested to hear your views on using these 'older' scopes as i am finding them more reliable than their more modern counterparts.
I bought the three of them at auction as a single lot for £45 and i recommend any airgunner to at least try them. They have lower magnification (non-variable) but at airgun range are sufficiently powerful. I will never go back to the Simmons, Tasco, Hawke, BSA scopes after shooting with these German vintage scopes despite the ridicule i get from fellow shooters! They don't make them like they used to......
All The Best, Nick.