Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just a little story to make you smile.

mrfixit is offline There's many a slip twixt trousers and skip

Just a little story to make you smile.

This really started two weeks ago,I have a 6 year old daughter who NEVER sleeps through the night.On the night in question the usual has happened,she has woken early hours of the morning and come into our bedroom,my wife has taken her back to her room and got into bed with her,anyway at 4ish I am awoken by my wife saying she can hear noises and thinks there is a mouse in her bedroom.We have seen no signs of mice at all.I get out of bed as you can imagine semi awake and starkers and go and listen,nothing,20 mins later still nothing,so I call her daft and tell her not to drink Pernod anymore.We tell friends about this and have a laugh about it and her.Fast forward to this morning,I am awoken at 4.30am by rustling sounds.looks to my right and I am in bed alone,listens some more and can hear scratching nowso once again I am up,now I know this isn't pleasant but try to imagine this,me 42 years old as naked as the day I was born on a mouse huntI opened the dressing room door flicked the switch,nothing there but can still here the noise,we then have a laundry room,so I opens the door flicks the switch,can't see anything but the noise is defo coming from this room,I shut the door behind me and take a few tentative steps in.It's coming from behind the dryer,I pull the dryer out and and there it is a monster of a mouse(all of 2"long)stood stock still,now I have a problem If I move I think it will do a runner,so I pick a brush up then all hell breaks loose,I'm trying to whack it its running round the room at 500mph,theres laundry baskets going everywhere the ironing board has become a missile,anyway after 45mins of this I think ######## I'll shoot it,some stairs lead out of the room to my office in the attic where I keep my guns,first thing I find is my pro sport.Now be honest who knows their 4yd aim point,not me for sure,back down stairs and its gone but I know its still in the room so I am now stood on the dryer and the 3rd step legs akimbo,still naked(sorry for that image)moving stuff to flush the little bstard out(imagine the old woman off Tom and Jerry and your pretty much there)anyway hes out and stops bang miss and hes off again.Back up stairs for another pellet,this time I think I'll take a shot from the top of the stairs so I sit waiting,cold because this has been going on for an hour now,suddenly he's there so I take some kind of aim bang,sadly the dryer suffered a flesh wound reloads aims higher,bang #### I've clipped the dryer again,at this point I am thinking exactly how much damage would my shottie do here,anyway loads again aims higher still and YESSSSSSSSS mouse is no more.So my first kill was 5.30ish this morning,oh and did anyone in the house wake up whilst this was going on did they hell.
    Sorry but I thought some of you may enjoy this,especially the ones that know me
    Home Page:
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu

lol 21 more and youll catch up with me

LMFAO now thats funny
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

hi

bet the mouse thought !!!!!!!

and i thought i had problems

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Could have been worse.... the mouse could have jumped up and bit you on the unmentionables! Then you would have had the problem of shooting the mouse off your thomas.

Far, far better story than me trying to kill a spider with an armchair (took 12 hits).
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    You just invented "Naked HFT Extreme" !

I hope you kept your "muzzle" down!

Thanks for sharing, it did make me smile.

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Now i understand what my four cats are up to. They must think their helping me with my hunting/hft practice when they leave dead mice in the hallway (and to think it was some mafia warning from them & it had me thinking that i owed them money).
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Nice one mate got a daughter now 13 who never slept through for years and got a cat who brings live mice home on a weekly basis. Best one to date was a harvest mouse sat on the dining room chair for a while brfore dissapearing up a radiator pipe hole never to be seen again, Think the naked stalking is a good idea having had amouse running up my trouser leg when I use to trap them as a kid its quite scary.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

TARGETZERO is offline Birds just leave me...but they always come back
    please dont give him ideas,about naked extreme shoots please,them rivi lads would do anything to put us,off our shots in the gauntlet series

All those Walthers and you use a Bleddy Pro Sport

Kev
    You laugh at me because I'm strange I laugh at you because your stupid!
    A Turkey is for Christmas not for life.

mrfixit is offline There's many a slip twixt trousers and skip
    2 walthers were all cased up in another bedroom ready for the morning shoot,the other was locked in the gun cabinet KevIt was a choice between the pro sport and a Webley trackeror a paintball gun
    Home Page:
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu

Very good,good read for a sunday night.lol

Quote Originally Posted by mrfixit View Post
    This really started two weeks ago,I have a 6 year old daughter who NEVER sleeps through the night.On the night in question the usual has happened,she has woken early hours of the morning and come into our bedroom,my wife has taken her back to her room and got into bed with her,anyway at 4ish I am awoken by my wife saying she can hear noises and thinks there is a mouse in her bedroom.We have seen no signs of mice at all.I get out of bed as you can imagine semi awake and starkers and go and listen,nothing,20 mins later still nothing,so I call her daft and tell her not to drink Pernod anymore.We tell friends about this and have a laugh about it and her.Fast forward to this morning,I am awoken at 4.30am by rustling sounds.looks to my right and I am in bed alone,listens some more and can hear scratching nowso once again I am up,now I know this isn't pleasant but try to imagine this,me 42 years old as naked as the day I was born on a mouse huntI opened the dressing room door flicked the switch,nothing there but can still here the noise,we then have a laundry room,so I opens the door flicks the switch,can't see anything but the noise is defo coming from this room,I shut the door behind me and take a few tentative steps in.It's coming from behind the dryer,I pull the dryer out and and there it is a monster of a mouse(all of 2"long)stood stock still,now I have a problem If I move I think it will do a runner,so I pick a brush up then all hell breaks loose,I'm trying to whack it its running round the room at 500mph,theres laundry baskets going everywhere the ironing board has become a missile,anyway after 45mins of this I think ######## I'll shoot it,some stairs lead out of the room to my office in the attic where I keep my guns,first thing I find is my pro sport.Now be honest who knows their 4yd aim point,not me for sure,back down stairs and its gone but I know its still in the room so I am now stood on the dryer and the 3rd step legs akimbo,still naked(sorry for that image)moving stuff to flush the little bstard out(imagine the old woman off Tom and Jerry and your pretty much there)anyway hes out and stops bang miss and hes off again.Back up stairs for another pellet,this time I think I'll take a shot from the top of the stairs so I sit waiting,cold because this has been going on for an hour now,suddenly he's there so I take some kind of aim bang,sadly the dryer suffered a flesh wound reloads aims higher,bang #### I've clipped the dryer again,at this point I am thinking exactly how much damage would my shottie do here,anyway loads again aims higher still and YESSSSSSSSS mouse is no more.So my first kill was 5.30ish this morning,oh and did anyone in the house wake up whilst this was going on did they hell.
    Sorry but I thought some of you may enjoy this,especially the ones that know me
    Execellent!
    If you wade in, you have to risk the water coming over the tops of your wellies...

question is.... hows the dryer?
    AA S400 Classic .177 tuned by me

hmmmmm sitting on the stairs nude tempting the poor mouse with your lil bit of cheese
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive