Got myself a Tactical yesterday, a 5.5 12Ftp.
Some specs:
OAL: 37' iirc, 99cm
barrel: 10"
weight 2.75k
That shorter and way lighter than my Evo, it's pcp weight actually!
The barrel is from BSA, cold hammered, has 12 grooves and a 1:19' rifling. Usually BSAbarrels are pretty good.
The action is blued, the quality is ok but less than my Theobens/Webleys. The manufacturingstripes can still be seen, the polishing is less. It makes mé think about the Gamo's I've seen. But that's good enough for the main purpose of this rifle: a hunting tool.It has a full-length silencer/shroud, prefitted for sling-swivels.It has the Maxigrip dovetail fitted ónto the action. Yes, ón, not ín. It seems to be a strange size, 13.9mm, but many normal mounts will fit if you can turn them around. The Maxigrip has some shockabsorbing qualities; kinda like a Dampa rail.The rear screw simultaneously acts as a scopestop. It lóóks like it's not possible to fit large scopes due to the compact action.It has a manual safety.

The stock is synthetic and looks GREAT.Also great for hunting. It has additional grippanels on pistolgrip and forend. It also has a thumb-up position.

It's very easy to unlock tha barrel. But it shóuld be ok, BSA uses a patented barrel latch to ensure perfect barrel alignment. Cocking is easy.The cockinglink has NO play and looks very sturdy.

The trigger is a 2stage unit, adjustable for weight.It was pretty heavy at first. After lubing and a half turn adjustment it's far better now.Good enough for some testwork.I think the trigger is about Theoben Evo quality.
The first stage díd feel kinda rough;probably a rough 1st stage spring.
Bút, very important, NO creep!
When shooting there's NO twang either, just a twak.Looks like the BSA is internally of high quality, with tight fitting guides.
It's also more quiet than my Evo so it seems.
There áre tuningkits and rams available for it. But I don't think it's a DIYjob; the Maxigrip rail has to come off iirc, and it's pressed on it seems. Not easy to remove or replace. Removing probably also requires new rubbers underneath it.
It's available in .177, .22 ánd .25. In FAC as well, giving 15/16/18Ftp.
There áre differnces with the normal Lightning and Lightning XL:
Lightning: beech stock, looks very boring, no chequering, no full-length silencer/shroud, less trigger.
Lightning XL: has the better trigger, better looking beech stoch with chequering.
It's very light and compact, it shoulders fast. That combined wih the all-weather stock makes it a perfect hunting or HFT tool imo!

+ LOOKS!
+ no creep in trigger
+ no cockinglinkplay
+no springtwang

- blueing