Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: FEG-GPM-01 Pistol

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bath
    Posts
    661

    FEG-GPM-01 Pistol

    I have had my FEG-GPM-01 CO2 pistol for just a few weeks and although it is probably about twenty years old it is in mint condition. The quality of it is amazing the frame is made of solid aluminium machined out for all the parts to fit in. It has a good solid steel barrel good adjustable sights both front and back and a nicley carved wooden grip. The valve assembly is made of brass and just screws in to the frame unlike most CO2 guns the Co2 bulb dose not press against the valve instead you have a long aluminium tube in to which a bulb piercing thing is put then the bulb is incerted with the nozzle facing away from the valve the tube is then screwed on to the brass valve and tightened with a spanner so that the gas fills the tube much like a pcp would be. This gives you up to seventy shots with as fare as I can tell good even pressure till the gas runs out. This is without a doubt the best best air pistol that I have ever shot the trigger is so light and smooth that my shooting is improving day by day I cannot recommend it enough. I think that the Feg factory must have closed as I cannot find any information about it the only links that I can find are for there cartridge guns but no mention of air guns. I would be interested if anyone has any information on them or or even has one as the one that I have is only the second one that I have ever seen.

    Just added this link with pics.
    Pat

    http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343772
    Last edited by beagle2; 23-06-2009 at 09:54 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bath
    Posts
    661
    I was hoping that someone out there would have one to see what they think of it and if it is possible to get parts for it etc.

    Pat

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Posts
    2,586
    FEG, you mean the Hungarian company that also gave us the Relum Tornado and the 'Hurricane' (not) underlever pistol? Amazing, did not know they made match pistols too.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bath
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by ogilkes View Post
    FEG, you mean the Hungarian company that also gave us the Relum Tornado and the 'Hurricane' (not) underlever pistol? Amazing, did not know they made match pistols too.
    From what I can gather they made airguns for lots of other manufacturers who just put there name on them real quality stuff I do like the look of there version of the Walther pp pistol not that we could have one. They just seem to have disappeared perhaps someone who speaks Hungarian could check on the internet as the English site is down.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Szombathely (Hungary)
    Posts
    25
    Sorry for the bad news, but FEG closed few years ago...
    Based on my information some parts are still available for GPM pistols, so if you need anything, I can check it in Hungary for you.
    It can be interesting that there is a gun based on GPM: FEG CLG62.
    You can find some pics here: http://www.ponggi.hu/index.php?mod=clg62

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Szombathely (Hungary)
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by beagle2 View Post
    They just seem to have disappeared perhaps someone who speaks Hungarian could check on the internet as the English site is down.
    Sorry for bad news, but FEG closed down some years ago. As I know spare parts are available for GPM so if you need something, I can check it in Hungary for you. It can be interesting that there is a gun based on GPM: FEG CLG62. You can find some pics here:
    http://www.ponggi.hu/index.php?mod=clg62

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bath
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by btamas View Post
    Sorry for the bad news, but FEG closed few years ago...
    Based on my information some parts are still available for GPM pistols, so if you need anything, I can check it in Hungary for you.
    It can be interesting that there is a gun based on GPM: FEG CLG62.
    You can find some pics here: http://www.ponggi.hu/index.php?mod=clg62
    Thanks btamas I assumed that they had finished as I could not find there site on the internet. That ponggi site is most helpful I will put it in to Babel Fish and translate it. I was thinking myself that it would make a nice rifle I was quite impressed with that. I do not need any parts at the present time but when or if I do need anything it is nice to no that I can ask you to see if you could try and locate the parts for me.
    Thanks again Pat

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Annapolis, Maryland
    Posts
    1

    Exclamation I have a mint one as well!

    I purchased mine at Camp Perry 10 odd years ago and lost the darn regulator pin, I just found the bloody thing tucked down in the foam in the case, however I can't get the thing to fire after loading one of the gas tubes with CO2 I suspect I had turned some of the screws way back when trying to fix the thing before I figured out I had lost the pin... what to do? No one seems to know how to work on these puppies and I don't have a clue how to readjust the thing to fire! It's a 500 dollar paper weight at this point! Can anyone assist?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Posts
    2,586
    Just read this! Gosh, FEG gone too, another piece of airgunning history dead. Long live the Tornado!


    Quote Originally Posted by btamas View Post
    Sorry for bad news, but FEG closed down some years ago. As I know spare parts are available for GPM so if you need something, I can check it in Hungary for you. It can be interesting that there is a gun based on GPM: FEG CLG62. You can find some pics here:
    http://www.ponggi.hu/index.php?mod=clg62

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bodmin
    Posts
    4,047
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcatee View Post
    I purchased mine at Camp Perry 10 odd years ago and lost the darn regulator pin, I just found the bloody thing tucked down in the foam in the case, however I can't get the thing to fire after loading one of the gas tubes with CO2 I suspect I had turned some of the screws way back when trying to fix the thing before I figured out I had lost the pin... what to do? No one seems to know how to work on these puppies and I don't have a clue how to readjust the thing to fire! It's a 500 dollar paper weight at this point! Can anyone assist?
    I've got one of these pistols, and I think I have got the owners manual as well. I'll have a look this evening when I get home. if I've got it I'll scan it and e-mail it to you.

    Also- I have a problem with my gas cylinders leaking. I've replaced the seals but to no avail- anyone got any ideas?
    Cine and video transferred to DVD- email me on digitaltransfers@btinternet.com
    Looking for shooting clubs/land near Bodmin!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bodmin
    Posts
    4,047
    Manual scanned and e-mailed.

    If anyone else wants a copy let me know
    Cine and video transferred to DVD- email me on digitaltransfers@btinternet.com
    Looking for shooting clubs/land near Bodmin!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bath
    Posts
    661
    Thanks for the information tony but I have sold my gun on it was to good for just plinking at home check this site out its got all you need to no.

    http://www.ponggi.hu/index.php?mod=gpm-d2

    Pat

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bodmin
    Posts
    4,047
    Cheers for that- a picture is worth a 1000 words
    Cine and video transferred to DVD- email me on digitaltransfers@btinternet.com
    Looking for shooting clubs/land near Bodmin!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Budapest (HUNGARY)
    Posts
    198
    If you need help on the language, you can contact me as well.
    AA S200 - EB Sniper
    Daystate MK4 GP - Big Nikko

  15. #15
    magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Rotherham
    Posts
    5,322
    As this is one of the few relevant results that comes up when Googling FEG GPM 01 I'm adding a bit of info.
    I've just resealed an 01 CO2 valve using a washer cut from a CO2 capsule seal my local RFD dug out of his pistol spares boxes.
    I still have to go back & pay for it & find out what pistol it was from, but if you have one of these that leaks don't give up hope
    ATB,
    Nick

    I've now found a probe O ring from a local bearing & seal supplier so I've got the pistol fully working ;-)
    Last edited by magicniner; 24-11-2010 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Adding info
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •