Thread: FEG-GPM-01 Pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcatee View Post
    I purchased mine at Camp Perry 10 odd years ago and lost the darn regulator pin, I just found the bloody thing tucked down in the foam in the case, however I can't get the thing to fire after loading one of the gas tubes with CO2 I suspect I had turned some of the screws way back when trying to fix the thing before I figured out I had lost the pin... what to do? No one seems to know how to work on these puppies and I don't have a clue how to readjust the thing to fire! It's a 500 dollar paper weight at this point! Can anyone assist?
    I've got one of these pistols, and I think I have got the owners manual as well. I'll have a look this evening when I get home. if I've got it I'll scan it and e-mail it to you.

Also- I have a problem with my gas cylinders leaking. I've replaced the seals but to no avail- anyone got any ideas?
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

Manual scanned and e-mailed.

If anyone else wants a copy let me know

Thanks for the information tony but I have sold my gun on it was to good for just plinking at home check this site out its got all you need to no.

http://www.ponggi.hu/index.php?mod=gpm-d2

Pat

Cheers for that- a picture is worth a 1000 words

If you need help on the language, you can contact me as well.
    AA S200 - EB Sniper
    Daystate MK4 GP - Big Nikko

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    As this is one of the few relevant results that comes up when Googling FEG GPM 01 I'm adding a bit of info.
    I've just resealed an 01 CO2 valve using a washer cut from a CO2 capsule seal my local RFD dug out of his pistol spares boxes.
    I still have to go back & pay for it & find out what pistol it was from, but if you have one of these that leaks don't give up hope
    ATB,
    Nick

I've now found a probe O ring from a local bearing & seal supplier so I've got the pistol fully working ;-)
    Last edited by magicniner; 24-11-2010 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Adding info
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com