Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Benelli Comfort

Quote Originally Posted by Daveo View Post
    I'm a bit lost with these areas to lubricate .....
    Could someone possibly take a picture of the right bits to grease?
    I would be really grateful.
    If you haven't got the 'hard copy' manual, why not download the PDF digital manual for your gun from ...

Benelli USA - Manuals

Regards ... Geek
    PauL H. - Shotgoon
    Brownings: 1999 Ultra XS; 2004 B525 Field; 2010 Maxus Hunter: Air Arms 1998 Mk.2 Pro-Target, 2001 Mk.2 Pro-Sport & 2003 S400C

1200 cartridges now and my first fault with the gun....
    The sling swivel has worn away and fallen off the annoying bit is i never fitted a sling.
    I emailed GMK and they have said send the forend nut back and they will replace it.
    Im very pleased with the gun 1200 carts and not a single jam
    Good deals with:
    Dunn220, Leon, Bullcelt, stink£r, u.k.neil, supersharpshoot, william and airgun god, GEORGEY, telgun, Simon P and stubbs4612, Wellhouse0, harpo

some cartridges have a different pressure rating, even though the same load and speed. different manufacturer, different powder.

some shells have a "taper crimp" to help with the feeding of auto`s and pumps. the crimp finish, is slightly smaller, helping "feed" issues.
    i think the best option is to find a shell that works untill the system beds in. the 32g loads are usually 2,3/4" and are subject to the higher pressure rating. clay loads are usually 2,1/2" (the 28g ones i use are..)

most should cycle 36g loads with ease, there is some punch there and pressure. normaly slightly higher than 30g loads..
    Good deal, Paramainiac 20-05-07
    Good deal, Snipperuk 11-09-10
    Good deal, Skygrowler 13-10-10

1200 cartridges now and my first fault with the gun....
    The sling swivel has worn away and fallen off the annoying bit is i never fitted a sling.
    I emailed GMK and they have said send the forend nut back and they will replace it.
    Im very pleased with the gun 1200 carts and not a single jam
    How did the slign swivel 'wear away'? It's just a flat plate of metal with a slot in it and mine does have a sling in it. You've got me worried now!
    Good deals with: Baz, foxshooter, vbull, leadhead, Gary C/Slim Shady, coddy, rixy, David, Baldie, BoNeS, mjonho, Reeco.

Well it just like wore away and fell off never to be seen again.

Id post a pic but i seem to be having a mental block on how to do it.
    Good deals with:
    Dunn220, Leon, Bullcelt, stink£r, u.k.neil, supersharpshoot, william and airgun god, GEORGEY, telgun, Simon P and stubbs4612, Wellhouse0, harpo

Well it just like wore away and fell off never to be seen again.

Id post a pic but i seem to be having a mental block on how to do it.
    No problem Dave. One thing that does bug me is that the 8 clamp on my M2 longmag has the thread of the screw coming out of the far side of the clamp into thin air. I can't help wondering if there should be a nut there. I've had the clamp come loose a few times yet I'm worried about applying too much force to the clamp and possibly crimping the mag or barrel.
    Good deals with: Baz, foxshooter, vbull, leadhead, Gary C/Slim Shady, coddy, rixy, David, Baldie, BoNeS, mjonho, Reeco.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris St. MH View Post
    No problem Dave. One thing that does bug me is that the 8 clamp on my M2 longmag has the thread of the screw coming out of the far side of the clamp into thin air. I can't help wondering if there should be a nut there. I've had the clamp come loose a few times yet I'm worried about applying too much force to the clamp and possibly crimping the mag or barrel.
    Then just run another nut on to act as a lock-nut, and nip up gently.