Thread: How much?

Ali-C is offline It looks so pretty burning

How much?

Sorry, another one of these threads.
    I'm breaking my Mercury Mk.2 for spares (I'll probly be able to get more for it that way ) and I'm clueless how much to ask for any of the bits.
    It's in fairly decent nick, a few small marks on the stock with a small chip on the bottom of the grip. No rust but some of the finish has worn off around the front edge of the trigger block and the muzzle.
    I am willing to sell it as a whole if you ask nicely but you will need to re assemble it at your end (Already in bits, just need price help).
    Any and all help with pricing is appreciated alot.

Cheers,
    Ali.
    Quote Originally Posted by madnurse View Post
    Would like to try FT but being a short fat stumpy git i would look like a weeble wobbling about, spraying pellets everywhere like a deranged mafia boss

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

hi mate

if there is nothing missing? and as reasonable as you say £50 plus postage;if you can get it together and it at least runs a fire cycle and needs tidying £75 plus postage ;in the shops a reasonable example might get around £130 privately a 100 or so.
    regs bob.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Ali-C is offline It looks so pretty burning
    Gun sold pending usual.
    Quote Originally Posted by madnurse View Post
    Would like to try FT but being a short fat stumpy git i would look like a weeble wobbling about, spraying pellets everywhere like a deranged mafia boss