Thread: Bushnell Laser Boresighter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nope still a waste of money in my view :-/
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

Bore sighter

Never had any problems with mine used it on 3 different rifles so far a 97k, hw100 and a 95k all been spot on...yeah you got to ajust elevation about 4-6 clicks at 30 yards but thats expected. The Bushnell I use is the second version where you screw the lazer eye down and fully down i may add dont just leave it loose just because its on...maybe thats the problem some people have? maybe? no problems here with my Bushnell Bore Sighteronly ever used on .22 i must add aslo...no problems here, just check your using it correctly is the only advise i can offer.

Bushnell boresighter

They are what I would call sub standard, I tested mine in a set of "V" blocks and at 10 feet traced a 2" circle, there is no way of making any adjustments so got one from China that is fully adjustable and works fine. They are a great tool for checking POA for NV kit.

Cheers Bob

How bright is the laser at say 35 yards in daylight?

If fitted to the barrel would a non shooter be able to see the laser with the naked eye?
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Does anyone have any links to their boresights that work?

Cheers!

I use mine to bore sight 5.56 and 7.62 from time to time but never in my air rifle.

I found that the unit is badly made and the laser diode is not central in its positioning which could allow a large circle to be made if you rotated it which would be incredibly misleading.

You could just strip the weapon and boresight it the traditional way by keeping it aimed at an object 100m away and adjust the cross hair onto that point whilst looking through the barrel and sight....

Load of kack !!!!!!!!
    Sako quad 17hmr Cz-hornet.22 sako fin fire remmy 700 22.250 sako 243 hunter beretta 686 s silver pigeon 12 gauge reminton 1187 special purpose 12 gauge also got a wife and a bulldog wife don't love me but me bulldog do!!!