Thread: Swaging equipment

Swaging equipment

Hi All, I'm looking for swaging gear or parts of. I bought myself Nalan swaging press about three yers ago and ordered dies, but I am still waiting for them without any luck.
    I was wondering if anyone out there has anything in swaging gethering dust or has no requirement of it, I would gladly take it of your hands, at reasonable cost.

Mtny thanks in advence
    Ajay

Angry not happy with Nalan

You did well
    I ordered my nalan press 3 years ago paid a deposit never heard a thing when I asked for my deposit back and to cancel my order I received a rather snotty letter asking me to be patient as they are old and unwell
    Well I wont to do some shooting before I am old and unwell

Quote Originally Posted by rickosf View Post
    You did well
    I ordered my nalan press 3 years ago paid a deposit never heard a thing when I asked for my deposit back and to cancel my order I received a rather snotty letter asking me to be patient as they are old and unwell
    Well I wont to do some shooting before I am old and unwell
    Trade discription act distance selling laws chapter 19. Goods paid for must be shipped within 30 days unless a written agreement is supplied stipulating a set time scale. Failiur to provide this and you are entitled to a full refund as breech of contract. If a refund is not supplied its small claims court mate. Its all down there in the books

rgs

Chris