Thread: Sale : Crosman Mk.2 Target.

Sale : Crosman Mk.2 Target.

PRICE REDUCED. Before I begin, the legal bit. Please do not show an interest in this sale unless you are over 18 and not prohibited from owning an airgun.

This sale is for a very good Crosman Mk.2 Target co2 single shot pistol in .177 flavour. There is some minor rubbing of the finish at some corners and the odd paint chip but the exterior finish is at least 95% good. The pistol is in full working order and holds gas forever ( well at least 8 months anyway).
    Probably Crosmans most accurate pistol of the time ( 1970`s), or ever. Fitted with excellent sights and very good trigger.
    It has a power adjustment screw on the front of the action below the barrel. Has vey efficient valve... you can expect 65 shots at full power ( 400-425 fps), and 80-90 at lowest setting ( 350-360 fps.).
    Bear in mind the pistol grips are designed for a right handed shooter.

I am asking £150.00 for the pistol, ( includes a hard plastic foam lined carry case).
    Face to face prefered as then you can see what you are buying.
    You may arrange for a courier to collect it ,at your expense. I will post if asked but please be aware that this is at your cost and risk. The reason I say this is that I recently posted a pistol to a buyer on here and it arrived damaged, this was done deliberately by R.M but proving it is another story. Also R.M will not compensate for loss or damage without a receipt for the item showing its current value, ( very difficult with a product 30-40 years old).
    The first person to say `yes please` on here ,followed by a p.m will get the item.
    Bank transfer or cheque prefered, or cash on collection.
    Thanks,
    Pete. link to pics. ...http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/...smanmk12-1.jpg
    http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/...smanmk11-1.jpg

NOW REDUCED TO £150 , plus postage/carriage.
    Last edited by flatrajectory; 10-01-2012 at 09:07 PM. Reason: price drop

price reduced .

Back to the top with a final price reduction. Don`t let this one slip away.

Now ... £150 plus p&p of your choice.
    Pete.

up to the top please.
    PETE

Final bump, then it goes back in the safe.
    I would still consider a swap for a webley Alecto.
    PP