Thread: Collectable/Period ASI Scope Circa 1976 For Sale

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Thumbs up Collectable/Period ASI Scope Circa 1976 For Sale

Now SOLD top BBS Good Guy Herpquest (and in record time ). Thanks all for looking.

For sale here is a vgc ASI 4x32 Jap Optic scope from 1976 (glass is still among the best you will get, and on an equal par with an EB Opti-M8 of today ). There are minor mount marks/feint scratches as can be seen in the photos (but these are DEFO not crimps), which can easily be again covered by mounts. As stated, the optics are crystal clear (cross hair reticule).

Bought this for my Webley MkIII, but am now fund raising for a new clutch for the Harley, so many hitherto unused sundries such as this must now go. Am looking for a highly realistic £25 plus post of choice for this period scope, with payment to be made by PayPal only please.

Sorry, but at this price, all offers below my asking will be strictly ignored. First to post below caveat free that they will take this scope (and who them p-ms me the same), will be the recognised buyer. Thank you for looking. Atb: G.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 10-01-2012 at 09:16 PM. Reason: sold.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Yes please Gareth!
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpquest View Post

Yes please Gareth!
    Wow. That was quick, sold to you it is then good Sir, and yhpm too.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.