Quote Originally Posted by Dave1943 View Post
I have a CP99 and I use one of those 7 mag quick reloaders, and I've never had any bother with the gun, in fact I think it's a brilliant wee pistol, accurate, and reliable, I drop a blob of oil with one of those needle type oilers on the co2 piercer roughly after every third co2 bulb and just a drop of oil on the moving parts about once a month, I also do the same for my Alecto, and that shoots a treat as well.
I bought another co2 bulb mag the other day, so I can swap mags when blasting at ally cans and the co2 starts to cool down too much. I did have the silencer on the CP, but I've found that she balances far better without it, and accuracy is much improved. Now if I can only get rid of old mans' shake!
I dug out the old 99 that I had junked out of frustration. I loaded 5 new magazines seated the pellets, loaded a new co2 and away it went with not one stoppage. Pellet seating. After all the messing about and frustrations I had with that pistol, it was me all the time not seating the pellets. The CP99 is now one of my favourite pistols. Could you tell me where you bought your spare co2 mag as I will be needing one of those myself.?