Thread: TX200HC vs HW97k Head-to-Head

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkormat View Post
    A useful review there, Dunk. With any luck it'll reduce the number of "TX200 or HW97?" threads

I know a lot of people don't like the ratchet on the TX, but I never had an issue with it; after a while the hand swapping became natural and it didn't take significantly longer than with a non-ratchet system.

Matt
    The antibear trap is a good thing but its completely unnecessary as obviously we hold onto the underlever when loading. Therefore, I cut a 1 inch long slither of leather about 3 mm wide and then skived it so that it became tapered into a wedge. while depressing the antibear trap I slid it underneath the opposite end of the button. No more problems and can be pulled out if I am lending the gun to a novice (but I wont share Amy with anyone unsupervised). No ratchet and no sodding around pushing buttons while loading. Fab conversion.

Lovely Review mate, nice read, have to say that I ADORE my TX with the V-Mach kit. very accurate and consistent.
    Last edited by Rex&Amy; 10-11-2013 at 11:48 PM.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict