If I were an RFD and I tuned these guns professionally here is what I would do...and what I have just done to my 95/98

Shorten the piston stroke to 74mm, add front piston bearing (10mm wide PTFE) lighten piston to 250g and add 3x8mm buttons to rear, true piston to rod.
TP opened to 3.6mm
new HW seal...new type is more efficient(although it looks like they have withdrawn them) and gun 100% lubed with Krytox
Spring is a new spec I have been working on with Wonky Donky, its based on the LGV spring but of better quality and sized to fit HW pistons superbly
new tophat and rear guide ( I still have to make the rear guide, using a standard one for the moment while i test)
Deburr and polish cocking slot, size cocking shoe and polish.
Quick release cocking lever axis pin ( i did it JB style this time with a flat on the pin and 4mm grub screw tapped on the underside of the hole to hold it)
Full trigger tune and Rowan straight setback blade, 3mm 1st stage, medium weight and crisp let off
Mine has a 98 barrel but on a 95 it would get either a shroud or at minimum a 280g barrel/muzzle weight on a 410mm barrel...blued to match. Something like the barrel weight on fatwelshboys.

However, there is way more than 200quids worth of work there and no one wants to pay...so i just do my own.