Thread: sorted well sort of eventually

Thumbs up sorted well sort of eventually

I bought a konceptus kit last month for the hw97 but I was'nt too happy with the result .......the rifle made the legal limit power but the firing cycle seemed a bit slow and loopy sooooo I bought a standard length titan xs spring and a vmach piston seal and after a session with a cutting disc in my grinder I trimmed the spring down to just over 230mm and when dresssed back to a nice 225mm (from a steve pope article in one of the airgun mags).. anyways after a little bit of polishing using some diamond files and a touch of moly grease to smoothe out hans' efforts I've ended up with a very smoothe shooting 97 running sweetly 11.6 ftlbs using air arms diabolo express.
    I'll run a fair few pellets through it during the week and re chrono it after a hundred or so .

My diana 52 is in need of a top hat to go with the short stroking work thats been going on slowly ohhh the joys of tinkering

them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Thumbs up

Should be a goodun once I've modded my early mk177 stock to take the anti beartrap action....

Thumbs up

well I finally got the stock fitted just needs a little fettling and the sealing ......what do you think so far ? http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...ps35b8ac9b.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by joffy View Post
    well I finally got the stock fitted..what do you think so far ? http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...ps35b8ac9b.jpg
    Looks nice, matey, very nice.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!