Thread: First proper UK YouTube review of Hatsan Galatian

First proper UK YouTube review of Hatsan Galatian

Hi guys & gals.

I stumbled upon Airgun Gear Show's review of the Hatsan Galatian that went up on YouTube yesterday --> Review here

I've been waiting for *ages* for these to come to the UK - I've really rather fallen for the styling, which I accept is a bit "Marmite"...

Aaaanyway - I won't spoil the review, but I was very surprised at one of the rifle's power levels. I'd be very interested to hear other people's thoughts on it, but it's nearly made it a no-go for me. More thought required...

All the best
    HW77K .177, Makarov MK-654, RWS C225

Quote Originally Posted by SteinwayBother View Post
    Hi guys & gals.

I stumbled upon Airgun Gear Show's review of the Hatsan Galatian that went up on YouTube yesterday --> Review here

I've been waiting for *ages* for these to come to the UK - I've really rather fallen for the styling, which I accept is a bit "Marmite"...

Aaaanyway - I won't spoil the review, but I was very surprised at one of the rifle's power levels. I'd be very interested to hear other people's thoughts on it, but it's nearly made it a no-go for me. More thought required...

All the best
    I really want one of these but I was also shocked by the power. But, this is a PCP so surely it will be easy enough to get that sorted. The finish looks fantastic though.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich