Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
I know what you mean mate, it is a real problem if you have a family as well, I remember reading some of your old posts about how many days at work you do and the lack of weekends you have at home.

ATB and take care.

Pete

Cheers for that, Pete.

Yep, work every Saturday and alternate Sundays. The joys of working in the retail motorbike trade!

It does make you really value your time off, though!

Dunno how long it'll be until she starts moaning about going down the club on a Wednesday night....I've managed four in a row, now!

Still not enough time, though. I could really do with coming into enough money so that I could work four days a week. Then I could hopefully get the play / family balance somewhere near right.

Really struggling to find time to play enough......I could REALLY do with the range time. I've only shot at short range at home for years, so re-joining the club has served to highlight how crap a shot I've become! And I need some time to fit my WD spring kit to my 99, the same to my 95, do a lube service on my 98 and Venom 77, as I want at least one or two sorted and fettled before the spring bash.

Might have to chuck in a sickie or two!!!!!