Thread: Precihole

Precihole

Stubled across something interesting:

http://preciholesports.com/

Looking at the part list, the rifle seem to me to be quite good on paper, tophat, slip washers, theoben type trigger, synthetic bearing for the cocinkg arm, stock screws pulling the actin into the stock , barrel block seem similar to HW:
    http://preciholesports.com/SX100%20S...are%20List.pdf

And the gun seems to be made for 12fpe....

Anyone ever seen one in real life?

Thank you for posting.

Looks quite promising. At a glance, maybe some of the metal polishing prior to bluing may not be of the highest standards, and where the barrel pivot and trigger block retaining pin appears to not be brilliantly fitted. But if these rifles love up to the blurb contained there, these could well be a welcome addition to the choice of springers available to us.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Yes, as it says, they are looking for selected dealers around the world - could be that they will be on sale in the UK at some point. Got to be good news, if ony to expand airgun horizons.

Bumping this old thread....
    There seems to be a lot more info on the manufacturers home page now, and they also have an 18 page list of dealers- all in India

Has anyone seen these in the flesh yet?
    Still looks like a very interesting design.

Quote Originally Posted by evert View Post
    Bumping this old thread....
    There seems to be a lot more info on the manufacturers home page now, and they also have an 18 page list of dealers- all in India

Has anyone seen these in the flesh yet?
    Still looks like a very interesting design.
    I did read somewhere on the net that India doesn't export guns but I could be mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by colin57 View Post
    I did read somewhere on the net that India doesn't export guns but I could be mistaken.
    Odd, because they are trying hard to become an exporter of military weapons. I think their big challenge is lack of buyers.

https://www.dw.com/en/india-seeks-sh...hem/a-52270331

I agree the Precihole guns are interesting. I’d love them to be a proper competitor to the Chinese, Gamo, etc.

Unfortunately, having in the not too distant past examined Indian-made Lee-Enfields, and fairly recently driven around in Hindustan Ambassadors and Tuk Tuks, I cant but think that even if the designs are sound, the material and build quality won’t be.

They seem to be better than other Indian airguns, at least according to what people say over at the Indian gun forum.

Interesting but they look a bit too angular, then again maybe that’s just me

Norm

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Fixit-Norm View Post
    Interesting but they look a bit too angular, then again maybe that’s just me

Norm
    I understand what you are talking about, not exactly the flowing lines of a classic shotgun.
    But then again, the stocks actually look like are inspired by match rifles, so they can probably be quite nice to shoot.
    And they have made a "classic" version that looks a bit less blocky.

The precihole looks on paper to be one of the more interesting sporting springers made right now, so I'm considering contacting the manufacturer to see if it is possible to have one shipped out of India.

I believe that Webley is having a couple of their replica type pistols manufactured in India now. So maybe that will be the start of their export business in airguns.