Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEW Feinwerkbau Sport MK4

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyone View Post
    Are there any plans for any company to import these into the country or is it a case of having to purchase individual rifles from Europe?

Thanks
    Dave
    The trouble is if a company wants to import them then how much are they going to cost once their profit and the UK tax has been added, they are already expensive and ugly so who in their right mind are going to buy a crate full and then have dead stock sat on the shelf for years.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Dog

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Nice doggy, Phil.
    His name's 'Rusty' apparently Tone. Comes up in a web search for: rusty trigger unit.

Back to the Mk4 FWB, I'd like to thank WD for offering me a go on the one he'd finessed. I honestly liked it.

Sure, it's not designed for the UK limit, but neither is the holy HW80. Or the Umarex Walther (branded) Century for that matter.

For the money, I'd rather have one FWB than two pot metal Umarexes...

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    His name's 'Rusty' apparently Tone. Comes up in a web search for: rusty trigger unit.

Back to the Mk4 FWB, I'd like to thank WD for offering me a go on the one he'd finessed. I honestly liked it.

Sure, it's not designed for the UK limit, but neither is the holy HW80. Or the Umarex Walther (branded) Century for that matter.

For the money, I'd rather have one FWB than two pot metal Umarexes...
    Well, that's at least two of us, Phil.

And, having spoken with Rusty Buzz and looking through the Pyramyd review, they do seem to agree that the internal finish and componentry is of very high quality.

It'd be nice to have this confirmed by WD.

On the looks side of things, to anyone who hasn't seen one in the "flesh" / handled it, the pictures are very unflattering and certainly don't do it justice.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!