Page 114 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1787

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    It was OK I suppose
    I heard it got better after you left.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    In true vizz / beano style "snigger snigger"

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    You ain't wrong

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    Sounds like you are going to need a bigger barn to shoot out of Mick

Wished I could have attended-really did want to make this one-glad it went well for you chaps
    Would this mean a bigger barn door. May give me a chance of hitting something

Pete
    Pete

No photo's?
    Get them links up lads-show us what we missed!

Or were you all too busy shooting, drinking and falling over
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

With sincere thanks to Mick & Shirl, tremendously enjoyed Saturday, weather better than forecast, great shooting with such a friendly, cheerful bunch of blokes. My beloved, twangy, 'in the spirit of the original' Mk1 80 eventually ranged in repeatedly on the bucket, to my immense satisfaction! Best regards to all, hope to see you in June. Cheers, Ted.

As per all the sentiments above.....

THANK YOU MICK AND SHIRL for yet another brilliant weekend at the lovely Quigley Hollow. The way these meets run so smoothly are testament to your hard work and commitment. And much appreciated by all.

Hope you're feeling better sharpish real soon, Mick.

Counting the days to the next one already and, like my good friend, Rooti McPhil Toots pointed out, now the Bash season has commenced, the gap from this first one to the June Bash is the smallest one of all.

Not sure whether I should be re-resetting the Sleepometer just yet, or just wait and let the fine memories of this event soak in fully first.

Fantastic to see all my returning good friends again and to meet the fine new people too. Special people without whom the Boinger Bash simply wouldn't be the same.

Doggy walked, guns cleaned down and safely put away. Knackered now and going to put my feet up. But a nice, warm, contented knackered.

Oh yes, one more little thing....

BOING!!!!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    No photo's?
    Get them links up lads-show us what we missed!

Or were you all too busy shooting, drinking and falling over
    What happens in the hollow stays in the hollow

Isn't that correct Steve + Nick blinking internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    What happens in the hollow stays in the hollow

Isn't that correct Steve + Nick blinking internet.
    Fair enough-will have to get the gossip next time
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Well I've just completed the four hour drive home from the bash!
    Caught up with most of the people I think of as good friends (and Steve)
    Unfortunately because of premature departure I missed several I was really hoping to catch up with again, but there's always June, Sept and Nov.
    There was a very strong contingent of newbies , unfortunately I was unable to mingle.

A most excellent bit of fun, except the bit where I was jumped whilst in a compromising position at three in the morning! The bounder, ripped my coat to shreds,had their wicked way with me and then threw me in the ditch! will track down those responsible at the next bash, it will be both messy and emotional.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend all attendees and safe travels home.
    Even those naughty cleary clan!
    Another Bash over, another great weekend doing the things us boingers like to do 24/7. A splendid time in the company of great people, eating, drinking and getting merry and generally talking whatever we wanted to talk about.

Big thanks to Mick and Shirl, hope your tenants do the right thing.

Hope Bongo is in a better place for the next bash.

Apologies to Jamie who fell under our Mind Meld again and succumbed to the evil brew, but as always we only dangled the carrot in the direction of the holy water that gives you that feeling of euphoria and invincibility. The rest we leave to you splendid peeps and oh how it works every time.

But which of you fine peeps was drinking the placebo and coke and who had the real thing?
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

Yet again a wonderful weekend of fun with the best bunch of people you could wish to meet. Massive thanks to Mick and Shirl for all their hard work, and being such amazing and all round lovely hosts. So many great memories from this weekend, and as ever the camaraderie and the all round craic was superb. Big hugs to all the boingerers, roll on June.....BOING!

Atvb

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    Another Bash over, another great weekend doing the things us boingers like to do 24/7. A splendid time in the company of great people, eating, drinking and getting merry and generally talking whatever we wanted to talk about.

Big thanks to Mick and Shirl, hope your tenants do the right thing.

Hope Bongo is in a better place for the next bash.

Apologies to Jamie who fell under our Mind Meld again and succumbed to the evil brew, but as always we only dangled the carrot in the direction of the holy water that gives you that feeling of euphoria and invincibility. The rest we leave to you splendid peeps and oh how it works every time.

But which of you fine peeps was drinking the placebo and coke and who had the real thing?
    Ha, now I did wonder on Friday night, but there was absolutely no doubt on Thursday night.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Once again, another tremendous "airgun experiance" down at "The Hollow" !
    These events only get better !

Our fine hosts, Mick and Shirley once more put on a fabulous Show and made the weekend totally enjoyable and a huge Thankyou to them !

I seemed to get round to talking to even more Folk than previous do's this time which was truly great and a big thanks to all the Guys who so gratiously let me inspect their terrific air rifles and take a few shots ! Some wonderful memories there and inspiration for furure projects maybe ?

Unfortunetly due to the family holiday, I cannot make the next Bash in early June but I sincerly hope to be at the September Do all being well !

So, until then, look after yourselves and we'll do it all again very soon !

John.
    “An airgun or two”………

As usual, I can only echo everyone' sentiments; a great weekend in great company and I must say I how much I appreciate all the hard work that has gone into laying it on. Roll on the next one

Who did you book your holiday through, John?

I have a plan!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!