Thread: Sheridan/Benjamin valve tool

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

innova parts

Ped, do you make parts for the above ? silencer adapter ? not sure of thread size in the shroud but standard 1/2 unf to mod

only do uprated piston rods at present I may look at doing o ring piston heads in the future
    as to silencer adapters they're a lot of work to do I have an original one as a template and a good mate is wanting one so may look at making a couple but have a lot on with the other parts I do
    they were making them in Indonesia as a mate imported a few along with ally breech's
    I have adapters in stock for Benjamin eb's as392 and post 77 sheridans up to 2nd model c9a's

ped, good stuff in the pics, given me some ideas. My mate has the little 1935 bicycle pumper Benjamin pistol, I did fit a polyurethane seal to it but would like to use your mod. What do you use the HPA bottle on ? Was thinking of doing the same on a Brocock AR12 RA.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

I'm going to swap the poly o ring for a nb 70 one as the pump stroke is a bit grabby on the Bengy
    the bottle butt pads are for crosman king rat hpa conversions using the 13ci paintball tanks

Quote Originally Posted by --ped-- View Post
    only do uprated piston rods at present I may look at doing o ring piston heads in the future
    as to silencer adapters they're a lot of work to do I have an original one as a template and a good mate is wanting one so may look at making a couple but have a lot on with the other parts I do
    they were making them in Indonesia as a mate imported a few along with ally breech's
    I have adapters in stock for Benjamin eb's as392 and post 77 sheridans up to 2nd model c9a's
    hello Ped, have you got a link or info on where or who your friend imported from in Indonesia ? cheers

i'll ask but he was selling them on so might want to keep it to himself
    i'll ask if he has any left

Quote Originally Posted by --ped-- View Post
    i'll ask but he was selling them on so might want to keep it to himself
    i'll ask if he has any left
    Plus one on that please, I'd like one (two if available).
    NON SUFFICIT ORBIS

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B View Post
    Plus one on that please, I'd like one (two if available).
    HELLO Phil, have you looked for a Indonesian air rifle spares web site for your innova, ? i keep trawling through google, maybe there is one in Japan ? will keep looking. cheers

my mate Mike got back to me he has a few left of both types one is cast ally and the other is a two part cnc'd one