Can anybody speak with authority about the new Diana gas ram guns?

I have had two Theobens over the years, and I came to the following conclusions: they were good in 22, and not so good in 177. Both guns leaked and needed pumping up every few months. I decided to call it a day with them. Pity because my Siricco 2000 in 22 was a lovely lightweight gun that was a pleasure to use. My Fenman in 177 was deeply disappointing.

Now that Diana have got into the game, I wondered if their guns also have a tendency to lose pressure and need pumping up.

I had the pleasure of reacquainting myself with the Theoben brand today at the range, in the form of a walnut stocked Evolution in 22. It was relatively light in weight, and very nicely made and a smooth shooter, and I began to consider trying a gasram gun again.

The Theobens had very nice stocks. I am not particularly keen on the Diana stocks. The Dianas like most German guns are heavy (not in the league of the HW90 though) compared to Evolutions.

However the Diana are quite competitively priced and have a good trigger, and if they are more reliable at holding pressure than the Theobens I had, I might consider taking a risk on one.

What do you reckon?