Page 124 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3515

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post

No, it will still go through one but it might not manage two unless you use pointed pellets.
    ... and there was me thinking it had to be promethius pellets. What a silly boinger I must be ???

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    ... and there was me thinking it had to be promethius pellets. What a silly boinger I must be ???
    I was going to say Promethius but that would have just been plain silly as they would bounce straight back to you at supersonic speed

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post

I was going to say Promethius but that would have just been plain silly
    Well obviously.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Thanks lads, that's eased the concerns
    Pete

Did any of you fine Boingerati manage to take advantage of these milder conditions and get out for a play today?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Did any of you fine Boingerati manage to take advantage of these milder conditions and get out for a play today?
    I had committed to some local mole jobs this morning, but had promised myself some time to play with and connect this new thermal scope to one of my rimmys and get it zeroed. Well picatiny rails etc not fitting to each other, plus arrestor blocks not fitting into the grooves etc made for a very fruitless stressy hour or so
    So tomorrow I have to travel up to Devon with all the bits and throw myself upon the mercy of the good people at the gunroom.
    Got to get it sorted asap as the new very important rabbit contract should be signed Mon/tues

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    I had committed to some local mole jobs this morning, but had promised myself some time to play with and connect this new thermal scope to one of my rimmys and get it zeroed. Well picatiny rails etc not fitting to each other, plus arrestor blocks not fitting into the grooves etc made for a very fruitless stressy hour or so
    So tomorrow I have to travel up to Devon with all the bits and throw myself upon the mercy of the good people at the gunroom.
    Got to get it sorted asap as the new very important rabbit contract should be signed Mon/tues
    Not to add to your stress, but mum's mole is back! If you would be so kind as to break a hat in it's bottom next time you're passing that would be appreciated.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Ted and I had a couple of hours at LVAGC. Followed by a fry up. It really felt like the first day of spring out there
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Not to add to your stress, but mum's mole is back! If you would be so kind as to break a hat in it's bottom next time you're passing that would be appreciated.
    Noted!

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Ted and I had a couple of hours at LVAGC. Followed by a fry up. It really felt like the first day of spring out there
    Nice one Pete, I trust ‘our’ Ted is fine and well
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Nice one Pete, I trust ‘our’ Ted is fine and well
    Yes thanks Paul, very good of you to inquire mate, you too I hope. Pete and I had particular fun at a tin full of talcum powder swinging on a string at 'Quigley Bucket' range. Until someone shot the string away.......not us I think.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Yes thanks Paul, very good of you to inquire mate, you too I hope. Pete and I had particular fun at a tin full of talcum powder swinging on a string at 'Quigley Bucket' range. Until someone shot the string away.......not us I think.
    Good to hear from you Ted. I’m fine as far as I know thank you ‘swinging tin’ - that’s tough but ‘swinging string’ Wow !! Now that’s tasty
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Jack was at a kids party in the afternoon so I introduced Rachel and the S510 for some garden plinking. Within five minutes the bullseye was in danger at just over 22 yards. Even though the S510 is clinically accurate, considering she's never used an air rifle before at all, the fact that she managed to hit 10 pistachio nuts in a row with out missing was somewhat impressive. I can safely say she's hooked and when we visit Iden Ferns together I will have to resort to a springer as the S510 is no longer mine .

Ages since I've been on here, only to find there's another Bash I probably can't make , think I'm still on a rollover, but it's been so long I can't remember for sure.

New Countdown belatedly initiated to save Tone's fingers and toes (set for 7AM Saturday Bash morning).

Boing.

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post
    Ages since I've been on here, only to find there's another Bash I probably can't make , think I'm still on a rollover, but it's been so long I can't remember for sure.

New Countdown belatedly initiated to save Tone's fingers and toes (set for 7AM Saturday Bash morning).

Boing.
    Great to see you back on, Nick.

But sad to hear that you might not be able to make it to The Bash.

Hope all goes well and you can do so.

Also hope that all is good in your World. Have you been hiding somewhere a little more toasty of late?

Cheers for the new countdown gizmo.

27 to go, peeps!

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!