I’ve been in touch with Tony Belas at Sterling, with a link to here, and with his permission, here is the response from Tony.

“Thank you for the link which I have been reading with interest and points noted. I really appreciate your help and when I have a little more time and we have decided on which direction to go in I will post directly. The PCP Mk2 is fascinating and actually suggested at the planning phase not knowing that it had been done before. Got to say that the one in the picture is just genius .

We went to great pains to say that the rifles were prototypes shown as such so we could get customer feedback before we start production. This seems to have been lost on the posters who seem to think the guns shown were a done deal. The interchangeable barrel thing for example, it came across loud and clear at the show that that was a feature that was wanted, no problem, we will do that but it drives up cost, probably at least £130 per barrel assembly. Yes they can have it but are they prepared to pay up to £1300 for a fully tricked rifle? Or will we have boxes of unordered spare barrels, time will tell.

We will give it another week and then firm up some specifications and get on with making them! Please could you pass on my thanks to the BBS? Keep ‘em coming and be as critical as they like, its not an ego trip we are on it’s a business trip!

Atb

tony

T Belas”

They’re listening folks!! :-)