Thread: What's the best stain to match BSA stocks?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismac View Post
    I have just experimented on my Goldstar, the stock was in poor condition, I used the cassey birchwood kit, this was one coat 50/50 stain water mix, some experimenting might get you the red colour you desire, i was not too fussed and am quite happy with how it turned out, I dulled it off after that photo was taken.

See the link to my few posts here http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....d-stock-finish

Chris

PS after seeing you have nearly 8000 posts I think my reply was pointless to your needs,
    Why is your post pointless, I wouldn't be asking if I didn't want replies, doesn't matter how long anyone has been on here, someone may always know a better way to do something.

Your advice is most appreciated.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Why is your post pointless, I wouldn't be asking if I didn't want replies, doesn't matter how long anyone has been on here, someone may always know a better way to do something.

Your advice is most appreciated.

Pete
    Thanks, I have been air rifle shooting for years, just joined the forum as relise there is so much experiance out there, all very intersting, its taken me weeks to get familair with the forum but its all good,

Chris