Quote Originally Posted by Rapidnick View Post
'Opinions' on this subject are ten a penny. Companies can and do restrict the uses to which their service may be used and that can most definitely cover 'legal' matters with certain important exceptions such as racism, sexism etc.
Not wanting to stray too far on this, paypal as a business intrigues me. It is true that its terms and conditions exclude shooting related matters- as does its former owner the auction site that dare not speak its name. And yet shooting related items are freely offered on there for auction and buy it now. In addition paypal is an approved (almost a 'compulsory' certainly a 'default') method of payment for these items. Also paypal is used regularly by businesses that are quite clearly shooting related and who make no effort at all to disguise the true nature of their trade. Are they completely mad??
I'm genuinely confused here. Does anyone on here have PERSONAL experience of account closure? By personal I mean to THEM not to a mate or as a result of a story. I'd really like to know.
Ours was frozen for a few weeks when we bought an air rifle and put it in the description line....