Page 50 of 109 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th & 7th April 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event & Payment Details

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    I've got a tough decision to make. It's 1000 years since our local historical site evolved and we have three, yes count them, three eminent speakers giving a talk on its history on that Saturday.

What should I do?

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    I've got a tough decision to make. It's 1000 years since our local historical site evolved and we have three, yes count them, three eminent speakers giving a talk on its history on that Saturday.

What should I do?

Dave
    A difficult one indeed Dave. Thursday and Friday at the bash, early departure Saturday morning for the speeches and back to the bash for Saturday night. Problem solved

But Mike, it sounds so exciting I might not sleep well on Friday.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

But Mike, it sounds so exciting I might not sleep well on Friday.

Dave
    Bugger it!!! A better plan...….Sod the speech and stay at the bash.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.

What should I do?

Dave
    Send the lad of yours with the secret Russian tape recorder that you used to use when you were a doubleO agent

Cheers

Mel

Chippendle (with clothes on)

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Send the lad of yours with the secret Russian tape recorder that you used to use when you were a doubleO agent

Cheers

Mel

Chippendle (with clothes on)
    Sssshhhhhhh!
    Smell my cheese

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5

What should I do?

Dave
    Oh that's a shame I am sure we will miss you
    Pete

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters

What should I do?

Dave
    It is well known that the East coast was frequently raided by marauding vikings, but few know that the word "dogging" comes from the norse word Dørgen. Dørgen was the word given to the viking act of having sex on carts while all their mates watched.
    It's an ancient ritual which has been upheld in Norfolk ever since, that's why the locals prefer cars with big windows. Real enthusiasts often buy a camper van specifically for this purpose.

Norwich is rightiy proud of it's title of Dogging Capital of the World!
    Last edited by tinbum; 08-03-2019 at 02:06 PM.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Wow, mate that's really informative. I guess the fact that you used to attend the bash in a camper van gives you a heads up, nudge, nudge, wink, wink. A nods as good as a wink to a blind man, eh squire? Trendy VW I seem to remember. That's before you went all soft and ghey and had to sleep in a hotel, obviously.

Anyway, your bloody right about the dogging around these parts, everywhere, the dirty perves. I dare'nt use a bloody layby, get out for a whizz and bam, some perve starts pulling you off. Heaven forbid you drop your phone in the undergowthl! There's one local to me that is used by gents looking for gents. Busy all times of the day. I'm thinking of putting a greasy spoon there. I think I'll call it 24hour sausage.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

What should I do?

Dave
    Dave, just go to the bash, you can buy the dvd of the lectures and watch it again and again and again after the weekend of 6&7th

Wow, mate that's really informative. I guess the fact that you used to attend the bash in a camper van gives you a heads up, nudge, nudge, wink, wink. A nods as good as a wink to a blind man, eh squire? Trendy VW I seem to remember. That's before you went all soft and ghey and had to sleep in a hotel, obviously.

Anyway, your bloody right about the dogging around these parts, everywhere, the dirty perves. I dare'nt use a bloody layby, get out for a whizz and bam, some perve starts pulling you off. Heaven forbid you drop your phone in the undergowthl! There's one local to me that is used by gents looking for gents. Busy all times of the day. I'm thinking of putting a greasy spoon there. I think I'll call it 24hour sausage.

Dave
    Will you be putting fagotts on the menu Dave?

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Will you be putting fagotts on the menu Dave?
    Good idea, with special gravy.
    Smell my cheese

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Good idea, with special gravy.
    This bread sauce is salty?
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    This bread sauce is salty?
    Well, that's bread sauce off the menu for the next three weeks

Suitably dragged down into the gutter by deviant Nick.

Funny, though!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!