Page 29 of 62 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st and 2nd June 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Absolutely perfect, Pauly!!

And your very own veggie patch bordering the golf course = loads of bunnies!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Absolutely perfect, Pauly!!

And your very own veggie patch bordering the golf course = loads of bunnies!!!
    Oh yeah, well I never, silly me never thought of that
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Don’t want to count my chickens until I sign on the dotted line Mick but....... Hell Yeah !!!
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Don’t want to count my chickens until I sign on the dotted line Mick but....... Hell Yeah !!!
    Good stuff Paul, hope exchange / completion soon follows. ATB.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Good stuff Paul, hope exchange / completion soon follows. ATB.
    Cheers Ted.

Oh yeah, well I never, silly me never thought of that
    I bet you hadn't, you little tinker!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

And The Sleepometer says

Just 17 to go (for the Saturday peeps).

BOING!

4 bedrooms but one of those will be a bathroom at some stage as the current bathroom is downstairs. LOADS of storage space in every room, more than I know what to do with. Nice stone built garage and another stone built outbuilding so plenty of man space. The garden is very big and gives more than I need for a decent rifle range, it backs onto a golf course so I’ll be growing plenty of lettuce and carrots in my vegetable patch
    As I say, early days but the current owners are now in the process of signing contracts on their new place which is chain free so, all being well, things should move along nicely (fingers crossed)
    Its sounding promising mate!! Excellent stuff

Finally managed to get some plinkies in, Pauly.

I was going to get the little Diana 24D out for some mild therapy. But it was around tea-time and the neighbours were having a barbie (not a noisy one). Now, with those lower powered guns I usually use the steel pellet catcher as they don't have enough power to penetrate a hard, taped together Argos catalogue. But with them enjoying a quiet barbie with friends I thought the last thing they needed was the "ring-a-ding-ding" of lead on steel.

So, out came the Argos catalogue and out, also, came the Venom Vantage 77. I'd only used it once, at the April Bash in '17 when it was back from its Steve Pope refresh. Had a pleasurable hour or so printing little holes in paper. And not once did a single guest over the fence make a comment, carrying on their conversations unperturbed. At one point I had two blackbirds, a robin and a woodie sat on the shed roof, a few feet above the target.

And then it got really messy!

I'd not treated the Vantage's stock in yonks, so I dug out the CCL Stock Conditioning Oil and gave my wood a good old rub! Looks even lovelier now with the grain showing through more and I love the smell of the stuff. I was that pleased with the result that, when I tucked the Vantage away, I thought I'd treat the Predator's stock too, and that came up beautifully, with lots of little tiger striping effect.

After I'd tidied up, one of the cats was going really frenzied for some fuss, so a nice half on hour or so to finish a shooting session off rubbing my wood and stroking pussy.
    It does sound like the perfect day Tone. I set up my little plinking range up the garden ready for Jack when he came home from school again on Monday. A great little sesh resulting in the little man hitting a small 20mm chalk target at 18 yards on open sights with the little HW30. He's loving it. We're lucky with the neighbours as we've become really good friends over the years. He commented on the shooting out there and asked if he could pop round and have a blast lol!!!

I'm hoping Rachel may possibly bring Jack to the bash on the Saturday for a few hours as she could be visiting her mum in Oxfordshire. I think he'd been in his element meeting all the guys an gals that he hasn't already met and checking out the awesome rifles on site!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    It does sound like the perfect day Tone. I set up my little plinking range up the garden ready for Jack when he came home from school again on Monday. A great little sesh resulting in the little man hitting a small 20mm chalk target at 18 yards on open sights with the little HW30. He's loving it. We're lucky with the neighbours as we've become really good friends over the years. He commented on the shooting out there and asked if he could pop round and have a blast lol!!!

I'm hoping Rachel may possibly bring Jack to the bash on the Saturday for a few hours as she could be visiting her mum in Oxfordshire. I think he'd been in his element meeting all the guys an gals that he hasn't already met and checking out the awesome rifles on site!!!
    YAY!

Well done Jack!

And all credit, Mike, for passing on your skills and nurturing the little man's talent.

Be great to finally meet him.

YAY!

Well done Jack!

And all credit, Mike, for passing on your skills and nurturing the little man's talent.

Be great to finally meet him.
    Cheers Tone

And here's hoping you can get that neighbour enthused too, Mikey.

4 bedrooms but one of those will be a bathroom at some stage as the current bathroom is downstairs. LOADS of storage space in every room, more than I know what to do with. Nice stone built garage and another stone built outbuilding so plenty of man space. The garden is very big and gives more than I need for a decent rifle range, it backs onto a golf course so I’ll be growing plenty of lettuce and carrots in my vegetable patch
    As I say, early days but the current owners are now in the process of signing contracts on their new place which is chain free so, all being well, things should move along nicely (fingers crossed)
    Hope all goes well mate and you sign the dotted line 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Alanok2002 View Post
    Hope all goes well mate and you sign the dotted line 😃
    Ahh thanks Alan, I’ve got my heart set on it now so hope it all works out.