Thread: Air Arms Precihole Indian Partnership

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Air Arms Precihole Indian Partnership

Been watching some 2024 Shooting show stuff.

Air Arns X200 Range and partnership with Indian manufacture Precihole

https://youtu.be/91nnk-4Ytfk?si=hKI7OuJOFeqWEeye

Seems these X200 range are the S200 replacement but I also note Precihole also manufacture springers.

https://www.air-arms.co.uk/news/air-...le-sports.html

I really doubt there will be a pro elite mk2 now if this new partnership will include Precihole springers.

It’s not a manufacture I’ve ever heard of before and I feel a little mixed with emotions about it but hopefully it will be a good thing especially with more model choices I guess.

Long established uk company allies itself to a cheaper manufacturer abroad and slaps its names on their inferior products. Call me cynical but it’s Webley all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Long established uk company allies itself to a cheaper manufacturer abroad and slaps its names on their inferior products. Call me cynical but it’s Webley all over again.
    Yeah Chris, unfortunately my mixed feelings are certainly swinging that way

I hope I’m wrong though as it would be awful to see AA go diluted and end up not just like Webley but Diana as well

The Precihole guns have caught my interest earlier, they seem to have an interesting combination of features:
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....5855-Precihole

AA have rebranded good guns earlier, so I'm hopeful that this might be an opportunity to finally see the Precihole springers here in Europe.
    Too many airguns!

Quote Originally Posted by evert View Post
    The Precihole guns have caught my interest earlier, they seem to have an interesting combination of features:
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....5855-Precihole

AA have rebranded good guns earlier, so I'm hopeful that this might be an opportunity to finally see the Precihole springers here in Europe.
    Interesting evert,

It’s not a brand I’ve ever heard of before.

Just had a look at the precihole website they actually look fairly good I hope you are right with the rebranding of good guns as the CZ200 as we all know was superb.

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Interesting evert,

It’s not a brand I’ve ever heard of before.

Just had a look at the precihole website they actually look fairly good I hope you are right with the rebranding of good guns as the CZ200 as we all know was superb.
    IF they can make good money on rebranding imported guns of good quality, it might be a needed move to keep the company alive in today's economy.
    Lets just hope the Precihole guns are good, and that AA also keeps the local production going.
    Too many airguns!

Have to say this was my thought as well
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Sh**e

Air Arms are only acting as an importer and distributor. Whatever the quality will be like, one thing is for certain.... It'll be miles better than that shite that comes from Sweden.

Has there been any further updates with these hitting the dealers yet?

I’ve lost track a tad since the OP

I saw a copy of the brochure this week......I won't be holding my breath for their release....

Air Arms Precihole Indian Partnership

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo83 View Post
    Air Arms are only acting as an importer and distributor. Whatever the quality will be like, one thing is for certain.... It'll be miles better than that shite that comes from Sweden.
    Lol & a lot cheaper too.

Quote Originally Posted by junglie View Post
    Lol & a lot cheaper too.
    I suspect they will start cheaper but not vastly, then if they prove popular expect steady price rises.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)