Thanks for the welcome chaps,

I will take your advice and do a wanted post for the G80, I am not too fussed about condition as I like to do restoration projects. I have recently renovated a .22 Webley Falcon, I found it sticking out of a skip a few years ago, I'm not a skip rat by the way, it was just there and I had to save it from a tragic end. It was not in too bad a condition, a bit of surface rust and the stock was a bit shabby, internally the leather piston washer was on its last legs and the main spring was really worn out. After a total strip down and clean up, I gave it a reblue not perfect, I may do it again. Rubbed down the woodwork and restained it, got some replacement internals from chambers and I now have a very good 1960's, working Webley Falcon.
I took it down to the club this afternoon, bolted on a small scope and got it forming 25 mm groups at 15m {bench rested on a bean bag then using hold over, standing position I even managed to hit a resetting target at 25m. I got a bigger buzz from that than I do from shooting with my AA S400 set-up. Mind you I get a thrill from shooting my old Webley Pistols. I must be sad. Do any of you lads shoot your collectors rifles, its a shame to stick em in a cabinet.

I have now started a project on a BSA .22 Scorpion pistol, fair condition but externals need some touch up and it kicks more than a Browning 9 mm when firing. Any advice on how to strip it down, it looks complicated once out of the pistol grips.
cheers.