Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot666 View Post
LOL I was feeling cranky that day I put them photos up of me bottle feeding my HW45 :,what ever will I do next ?

Your right I do love the gun a bit too much,but I can't help it can I ,that's just the way it is.

Hi bcham,Your HW45 looks very nice mate with them grips ,what's it like to shoot ? ,Also how do you find the webley alecto ? ,what do you like better out of the 2 guns ? ,do you find the alecto grip bulky in your hand or not.

Well I have not been up too much,have not shot my HW for a few days,been letting my bad hand have a good old rest ,I have been doing some work to my kids crosman 1377.I fitted new steel breech kit to both guns now & put in top transfer port seals.we have got some extra fps now,just telling by shooting at the old tin.they put a much bigger dent in the old tins now.nearly going all the way though .will get the power checked out on them tomorrow up the shop before letting the kids use them,but they should still be under the 6 power limit because all I have done was put in the extra seals.Oh & I put a little clear fish tank sealent inbetween the transfer port & barrel for a little extra anti air leak.Both guns now pass the rizla & baby powered check

laters
i like them both as much as each other the hw45 looks and feels better but the alecto shoots with more power and accuaracy,i took the palm shelf of as my hand was too big for the grip,now it feels fine esecially with the red sight,i cant miss.if i had to get rid of one it would be an hard decision.