Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 April 11th/12th Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Yippee!!

Nice one Uncle Tone!

Are Jakey and Blu coming, too?
    Walter is bringing Blu yes, we are bringing Jakey and Molly...Molly is Jakey's 9 week old girlfriend, 3/4Border Terrier 1/4 Patterdale....she is already a handful, comes from serious working dog stock. She is 30% bigger than Jakey was at the same age and quite a bit more feisty...i see a good ratter in her for sure

She should be around 12 weeks on that weekend and will have had all injections etc so should be ok to mingle with other dogs.

Bringing the LGU, the TX and possibly the 23mm 77k (still got things to do on it) and maybe a PCP for Dawnie to shoot. Also will be in the new van so plenty of room for our kit and caboodle
    Last edited by bigtoe01; 18-03-2015 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoe01 View Post
    Walter is bring Blu yes, we are bringing Jakey and Molly...Molly is Jakey's 9 week old girlfriend, 3/4Border Terrier 1/4 Patterdale....she is already a handful, comes from serious working dog stock. She is 30% bigger than Jakey was at the same age and quite a bit more feisty...i see a good ratter in her for sure

She should be around 12 weeks on that weekend and will have had all injections etc so should be ok to mingle with other dogs.

Bringing the LGU, the TX and possibly the 23mm 77k (still got things to do on it) and maybe a PCP for Dawnie to shoot. Also will be in the new van so plenty of room for our kit and caboodle
    Sounds fantastic, Tone.

Can't wait to meet Molly and see how much l'il Jakey has grown.

Was it a Transit you ended up buying, as mentioned at last September's Bash?

Be great to see you all, and the toys.

You never know, might just be in a different (company???) vehicle by then.....more talks tomorrow.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Oooo, Mick; what may that be in the background??
    Mick has the biggest and best toys out of anyone I know

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Mick has the biggest and best toys out of anyone I know
    Indeed he has, Phil!

And he owns the hallowed, internationally acclaimed (by now), prime sporting venue.

Of major National importance......I think it should be recognised and safeguarded for future generations.

I still think a T20 hoodie would be cool as!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Indeed he has, Phil!

And he owns the hallowed, internationally acclaimed (by now), prime sporting venue.

Of major National importance......I think it should be recognised and safeguarded for future generations.

I still think a T20 hoodie would be cool as!
    That's true Tone, and I also like his big digger

.......and I also like his big digger
    Wot????

You have SEEN Mick's big digger??

Can't believe I'm reading this........

Wot????

You have SEEN Mick's big digger??

Can't believe I'm reading this........
    Yarp, and his helicopter

Gordon's quiet.......

I see Gordon has been very quiet this evening.

I bet he's carefully constructing a very well thought out, detailed, classic of 1000th post as a momento.

At least I hope he is.....Otherwise it looks like that little blighter of a springy thing has made a bid for freedom and Gordon's out searching for the little toad!

Yarp, and his helicopter
    Yep, I remember seeing pictures of Mick's big chopper!

Yep, I remember seeing pictures of Mick's big chopper!
    Fnar fnar

Snoop Mobile

Hi John,

Did you manage to get the Mondeo sorted?

Sounds fantastic, Tone.

Can't wait to meet Molly and see how much l'il Jakey has grown.

Was it a Transit you ended up buying, as mentioned at last September's Bash?

Be great to see you all, and the toys.

You never know, might just be in a different (company???) vehicle by then.....more talks tomorrow.
    Easier life will suit you Tony....

Yes I ended up with a Transit Custom Limited 125 crew bus DCIV, metalic blue, alloys, toys...i love it. Here is a pic, lights all over the place but you will get the idea.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2014.33.52.jpg

Went thru a broker, had a few issues with the delivery and they ended up knocking another 750quid off after they added a few extra delivery miles and repainted the front bumper as it picked up a few stone chips...all good now though.
    Its seriously easy to drive, handles superb, seats 5 (I had a single passenger seat installed up front) and is plenty fast enough for me

So all in I saved £5250 quid using a broker, and the van being "pre registered"...which does not worry me, the plan is to keep it for 8 yrs at least, i have no need to change it and will look after it

And looking forward to seeing you back at the Hollow, BB.

A Boinger Bash would me missing something without you there, matey.

What bike are you riding up on?
    I've got an old bandit 600. It just keeps on going.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoe01 View Post
    Easier life will suit you Tony....

Yes I ended up with a Transit Custom Limited 125 crew bus DCIV, metalic blue, alloys, toys...i love it. Here is a pic, lights all over the place but you will get the idea.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2014.33.52.jpg

Went thru a broker, had a few issues with the delivery and they ended up knocking another 750quid off after they added a few extra delivery miles and repainted the front bumper as it picked up a few stone chips...all good now though.
    Its seriously easy to drive, handles superb, seats 5 (I had a single passenger seat installed up front) and is plenty fast enough for me

So all in I saved £5250 quid using a broker, and the van being "pre registered"...which does not worry me, the plan is to keep it for 8 yrs at least, i have no need to change it and will look after it
    That van of yours looks COOL, Tone.

I like vans...We have one of the old Vito Traveliner 8 seater things. 12 years old now and tough as old boots. It's the really basic one, "manually operated power windows" etc. and just 80 ponies. But it puts you in a really laid back driving mood.

Yours sounds a bargain; nice one. The fact that it was pre-registered wouldn't matter even if selling in the short term, and absolutely zero difference if a long term keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Beard View Post
    I've got an old bandit 600. It just keeps on going.
    Indeed. The old bulletproof Bandit.

Very possibly virtually indestructible motor by any normal means.....You'd probably have to run it with no oil for a good few miles to hurt one of those.