Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 x mags

To read is to learn, to learn is become proficient without mistakes and makes for more enjoyment.

I have noticed in this Country that most magazines can be bought cheaply with subscription.

Maybe people buying an airgun for first time could get a voucher for a free copy to let them know
    that shooting air guns is popular throughout most of the World? Or more article on airgun sports in other Countries?

Shooting airguns requires much more skill, especially at long range due to low velocity, and low weight of projectile compared to firearms.

That is my opinion anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster View Post
    Mate, it doesn't frigging matter. Nobody ripped you off, you didn't pay for anything that you didn't get. Have a word with yourself.
    By the way, well done for putting more e into Jesus, you really have done well.

Chris
    I don't see any mention in my post of being ripped off. I find your replies to my post insulting and unnecessary. Perhaps you should have a word with yourself.

P.S. Thanks for your reply Terry.

Quote Originally Posted by graham hudson View Post
    I don't see any mention in my post of being ripped off. I find your replies to my post insulting and unnecessary. Perhaps you should have a word with yourself.

P.S. Thanks for your reply Terry.
    Yes, OK Graham, I will.

Chris

I know they have been doing it a long time but usualy I get a free mag that's a few months old.
    To get the current months air gunner free is great value however you look at it!