Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1117

Thread: 4th & 5th June 2016 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    If it's any consolation, Nick, I'm getting ear ache off Shirl as she wanted to go away the first week of September.

But as Tone was one of the folks who conceived the Boinger Bash and is the main driving force behind promoting it, I feel obliged to try to work with him if possible.
    She's a good one, is our Shirl.

And thank you for your kind comments, Mick.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Collected the TX this morning.

Starting separate thread.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    It's a maybe for us. Lauren goes back to university either that weekend or the last in september. As soon as we know, will let you know.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    It's a maybe for us. Lauren goes back to university either that weekend or the last in september. As soon as we know, will let you know.

Dave
    You've been Framed !!
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Unfortunately it will probably be a no for us as it's when we planned to go to France never mind, always next time.

@ Mick,

Hey, El Pres; if this second weekend in September proves to be problematic for some of our fellow boingerers, and if you can convince Shirl to alter her dates, by all means, shift it to the first weekend.

As I'd said in an earlier post, yes I will be gutted if I have to miss an event. But the success and long term survival of The Bash is far, far more important than me not being able to come.

There is simply no way that I couldn't work Saturday and Sunday, but I would try and get the Friday off if they'll let me. And I would call in on the Saturday on my way home - it's straight up the A5 in'it.

So I could do Friday day and a Saturday nip-in or, worst case scenario, nip-ins on Friday and Saturday.

If I did have to be there all three days, I could try and ask for the Thursday off, spending time with those that have arrived by then.

Not sure I would be able to make it, depends if I can change my holidays.

Looks like it's just me and Bongo then
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    @ Mick,

Hey, El Pres; if this second weekend in September proves to be problematic for some of our fellow boingerers, and if you can convince Shirl to alter her dates, by all means, shift it to the first weekend.

As I'd said in an earlier post, yes I will be gutted if I have to miss an event. But the success and long term survival of The Bash is far, far more important than me not being able to come.

There is simply no way that I couldn't work Saturday and Sunday, but I would try and get the Friday off if they'll let me. And I would call in on the Saturday on my way home - it's straight up the A5 in'it.

So I could do Friday day and a Saturday nip-in or, worst case scenario, nip-ins on Friday and Saturday.

If I did have to be there all three days, I could try and ask for the Thursday off, spending time with those that have arrived by then.

It's certainly looking like the second weekend in September (10th/11th) is a problem for most, Tone.

So we may have to go with the first weekend in September (3rd/4th) --- I'll wait for a few more replys before making a decision.

Yes, heading north on the A5 takes you straight to Hinckley and Nuneaton, Tone.

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    3/4th is better for us but I will be there anyway.

I now have a new tent, a couple of tins of pellets, and weekend pass from the wife, (to be redeemed in September)
    so either weekend is good for me Mick.
    Can't wait to get back mate!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    It's certainly looking like the second weekend in September (10th/11th) is a problem for most, Tone.

So we may have to go with the first weekend in September (3rd/4th) --- I'll wait for a few more replys before making a decision.

Yes, heading north on the A5 takes you straight to Hinckley and Nuneaton, Tone.
    Mick, as it seems to be a problem for quite a few peeps already, and they're regular, committed Boingerers, I'd say go for that first weekend and I'll try and sort whatever I can at my end.

Even the slightest chance of not having Nick, Jamie, Mel, Dave and Dave there would take a lot from the Bash.

Yes, I'd be gutted for not being able to do the weekend proper, but I'd be making the appearances as per above and would, of course, be running the sleepometer and boinging and cajoling away as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Mick, as it seems to be a problem for quite a few peeps already, and they're regular, committed Boingerers, I'd say go for that first weekend and I'll try and sort whatever I can at my end.

Even the slightest chance of not having Nick, Jamie, Mel, Dave and Dave there would take a lot from the Bash.

Yes, I'd be gutted for not being able to do the weekend proper, but I'd be making the appearances as per above and would, of course, be running the sleepometer and boinging and cajoling away as usual.
    Tony: you're a bloody star ! If you can do the Thursday that would be great, I'd be there if you could to make up the numbers and there would be a few others too. Would the Monday be a goer ? I know most would have pushed off by then but I could plan to stay with the stalwarts (Bongo, Transporter [Cult], 18 Wheeler, Mick etc. at a push if you can

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Tony: you're a bloody star ! If you can do the Thursday that would be great, I'd be there if you could to make up the numbers and there would be a few others too. Would the Monday be a goer ? I know most would have pushed off by then but I could plan to stay with the stalwarts (Bongo, Transporter [Cult], 18 Wheeler, Mick etc. at a push if you can
    What a bloody fantastic idea, PaulyBoy.

Yep, if our little "gig" is to be on that first weekend, I'll see what they'll let me do as regards the Thursday, Friday and Monday.

The Boing will BOING !!

September weekend

My wife and I can attend if it's on the 3rd and 4th
    Looking forward to it
    Steve
    Steve