Thread: To Own A Forum ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Hi HOLLY.

I feel there's no need to look outside DaveL's thread to find the ideal candidate to take on the ownership and running of the AGF.net.
    One member on there has spent the last six years criticising the running of other airgun forums, so it would be nice to see him step up to the plate and show us all how it should be done.
    He obviously feels that he's admin material as he applied to be moderator on the AGF.co, but unfortunately was passed by, so perhaps instead of goading you guys he should grow some balls and put up or shut up.

Looking at the AGF.net I can see a few things which I'd change to increase traffic and some sections that could be deleted, and I'll be happy to put these ideas forward if someone takes over.

Good luck to all, and if I can be of any help, you know where to find me.

All the best Mick
    I joined the forum 7 years ago and went back on when the BBS was down. This forum is not liked by some and this is not me having ago at the forum. Tinbum spoke on a few of the posts (well done Nick) and tried to clear up a few things but it seems one or two of the members on there could not care.

I tried to pm some one to tell them what *** (BBS) meant. You can't even pm BBS or airgunbbs. That is so petty.

And I agree with Mick that there is sections on there that need removed.
    Last edited by bighit; 16-11-2017 at 01:30 PM.