Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
As long as it is "swimming" and not "drowning" that's okay, Pauly.

Had very little spare time today....town in the morning and had to take Bremby Dog to the vets this afternoon. However, I did find a little time to give one of my 95s, the .177 with V-Mach kit checked over. No loose screws or scope mounting bolts (never had one come loose, ever) and a quick 10 minutes down the garden to make sure all is well, as it hasn't had a shot through it for maybe a year and a half plus. All good and it'll be making the trip.

As for the Bremby trip........I'm well and truly in The Dog House; or, at least, I wish I was......I needed to get her some more of her medicine, but they like to give them a medication check every six months, so asked to see her. Plus, with her asking to go out five or six times a night lately and seeming really stressed (and her wee bloody stinks) I thought maybe ask them for some anti-biotics, as they worked really well a couple of years ago when she had a wee infection......Got home to the Mrs going absolutely friggin' mental saying how much she hates my lovely dog and how much she wants her dead. Dunno if she had some weird dillusional thoughts of me coming back with no doggy?

Mate, a tiny little cottage with just me and my lovely Brem and the boingers is all I want in life, but fear I'm trapped in misery and gloom for ever more. Thank God I can talk to you lovely peeps on here and able to see you all at The Hollow. It's the only thing that keeps me going.
Ahh Tone, yeah maybe she did think that, knowing how poorly Brembo is these days and maybe, just maybe she’d got herself wound up knowing how you would be feeling going home without Bremby and how she was going to potentially handle it ? It’s probably often on her mind, maybe she’s scared ?