Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: 7th/8th September 2019 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Cool Eight Weeks To Go

Indeed, Good People of Quigley Hollow.

We're edging ever closer and nearlier, nearly there (ish).

But you know something? Although we can't wait for these special little meets to take place (and this one is a bit of a wait from the June one), WHERE HAS THIS YEAR GONE?

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Indeed, Good People of Quigley Hollow.

We're edging ever closer and nearlier, nearly there (ish).

But you know something? Although we can't wait for these special little meets to take place (and this one is a bit of a wait from the June one), WHERE HAS THIS YEAR GONE?

BOING!
    I cant wait for the next bash Tone. The year is certainly disappearing at a rate of knots that's for sure!!

'Tis a conundrum for sure, Mikey.

On the one hand, the year's slipping by so quickly. The New Year didn't seem that long ago. Maybe 'cos many of us are chasing our tails and busy at work? So, the last thing you want to be doing is wishing your time away. Precious, precious time that you can never get back and then you also start to think of any missed shooting opportunities.

But, on the other hand, I simply can't wait for a next Bash to come along so I can see all you lovely peeps again and soak up the wonderful, therapeutic atmosphere.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

The bash certainly has had an impact on us for the good in so many ways. The great friendships we've made being the main one.
    Jonny has been here since Friday morning, we've had some great fun, and he's helped me get some jobs done that have been waiting years to be completed.
    Then yesterday Dave (trumpy) turned up for a while with his lovely lady. Unfortunately they couldn't stop long as they had an epic drive ahead of them, but it was still great to see them.
    Hopefully Jonny, myself and Mel might even get a bit of time with the springers today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    The bash certainly has had an impact on us for the good in so many ways. The great friendships we've made being the main one.
    Jonny has been here since Friday morning, we've had some great fun, and he's helped me get some jobs done that have been waiting years to be completed.
    Then yesterday Dave (trumpy) turned up for a while with his lovely lady. Unfortunately they couldn't stop long as they had an epic drive ahead of them, but it was still great to see them.
    Hopefully Jonny, myself and Mel might even get a bit of time with the springers today.
    Good news from Pattacombe and thumbs up on the impact of the Bash and its friendships. Thinking of your springer fun today as I write this and of course I'm counting the days. Please give Jonny my best too.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Lovely post, Jamie, and so typical of the life-changing, positively fantastic spirit of The Bash, bringing so many different people together from different corners of the land and varied walks of life.

Give Jonny a big hug from me (no doubt Dave will have had his yesterday) and I hope you do, in fact, manage to share some boingery therapy today.

Sleepometer says.

55 to go, peeps.

BOING!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Lovely post, Jamie, and so typical of the life-changing, positively fantastic spirit of The Bash, bringing so many different people together from different corners of the land and varied walks of life.

Give Jonny a big hug from me (no doubt Dave will have had his yesterday) and I hope you do, in fact, manage to share some boingery therapy today.

Its funny, you can bet your bottom dollar that anyone reading this post who hasn't attended the bash will be asking the question how can it be "life changing"?? Well, it is and in a massively positive way. When I attended my first bash nearly two years ago I couldn't have imagined the friendships that have formed as a result. Amazing, just amazing!!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    What a load of softy nonsense ! I only go there to shoot for 3 or 4 days
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    That's because your gay! 😎

We actually did get round to a good plinking session, used all four calibres. I got a chance to have a go with the fenman I picked up this week. Very happy with it too! Thanks to baldie for putting me onto it 👍

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    You mean three or four pellets!!!!

We actually did get round to a good plinking session, used all four calibres. I got a chance to have a go with the fenman I picked up this week. Very happy with it too! Thanks to baldie for putting me onto it 👍
    I "need" a .25

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I "need" a .25
    Indeed you do, it totally Muller's the knock downs 😎

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Its funny, you can bet your bottom dollar that anyone reading this post who hasn't attended the bash will be asking the question how can it be "life changing"?? Well, it is and in a massively positive way. When I attended my first bash nearly two years ago I couldn't have imagined the friendships that have formed as a result. Amazing, just amazing!!!
    Lovely.