Thread: Conman: The ratcatcher

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I hope Brocock sort this out definitively. They should realise that goodwill is cheaper and more effective than expensive adverts in the comics.
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,
    Baikal IZH 53 pistol, Gamo CFX Royal,177, Umarex SA-10 CO2 pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by derekm View Post
    I hope Brocock sort this out definitively. They should realise that goodwill is cheaper and more effective than expensive adverts in the comics.
    I think we need to be careful here as Brocock have already gone above and beyond their obligations as the manufacturer in this instance.

Certainly, it would be good of them to inspect it again but please remember, their time is money. The buyer took a risk with buying a used rifle and this can sometimes work out to be more expensive than originally anticipated (I speak from experience and accept this as a risk of buying used items).

Best of luck to the buyer - I hope the rifle is rectified to your satisfaction.

Kind regards,

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

I've just read this review, https://www.airgunmagazine.co.uk/fea...w-mat-manning/
    Which states it's not a bench rest target rifle but also says about finger nail one hole groups.
    Let's have a recap. Seller sell rifle, buyer says there's something wrong, buyer gets rifle looked at by manufacturer who fixes the ' something wrong '. Buyer happy. Rifle goes wrong like when buyer got it first time in short time period. Buyer awaits for manufacturer to reopen after Christmas.
    With the vast knowledge of those on this forum, not including me, I know nothing, what could be causing this ? Is there a check list of where to start ? Is there a screw that's needs nipping up or whatever.
    The waiting game continues.